This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interpretation of the vcra

Right a thread for all of you lot to fight it out about the VCRA and how to interpret it so hopefully we can get some useful answers to peoples questions in the rest of topics in this category, not useless conjecture and screams of BUT I SPOKE TO A LAWYER FOR 30 SECONDS IT MAKES ME A BARRISTER! Unless your a judge presiding over a case you have no idea how it'll go in court so don't presume to think because you have fact on your side we've seen what a farce the british justice system is!
    So Google lawyers, normal guys, solicitors, law students, judges, people that spoke to a solicitor, people that are related to solicitors, people who think they are right all of the time and generally pedantic fools post your crap here not on other peoples threads where they want answers not arguments!

Re: Interpretation of the vcra

whats the point though,we all know the standard law regarding airsoft,but when it comes to certain grey areas....then why try to confuse things even further.
    if its a grey area and your not sure,contact the site owner or a shop,asking on a forum has clearly proven to just be an argument starter.
    if a newbie reads threads like this they could easily become confused,and take information the wrong way.every one interprets the "open" areas involved in the vcra and depending upon their own experience/beleifs/morals or what have you,will see it differently.
    sigpic
    Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
    Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TOBI Find out more about TOBI
    Working...
    X