This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior membership

I hear that some sites are offering junior memberships what does this mean and what does this entitle you to? Does it mean that an under 18 can buy a black gun? Is this legit?

Not this again....

Comment

Has this question already been asked if so sorry

Comment

Originally posted by starscream View Post
        Not this again....
        Has this question already been asked if so sorry

Comment

Re: Junior membership

No, no and no.
          Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

Close thread please for the love of god , I had a junior membership. It didn't end well, its legal but is VERY dodgy you are on the skin of your teeth when buying a gun....

Comment

or maybe just answer him
              your under 18 mate,your membership may entitle you to some things included in the defence....but you cant buy a gun as you under 18...sorry.this includes rif and if.
              someone over 18 could gift you an if,but could only gift you a rif if they themselves held a membership/defence to be able to intitially buy the rif themselves.
              so the answer is a big ugly NO.
              sigpic
              Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
              Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Thanks, BTW i am not asking for me i am asking for a friend who is just getting into airsoft.

Comment

As has been said, you are under the age of 18, you are a minor, you are not entitled to any defence against prosecution as an adult, you cannot buy anything that looks like a gun, snot green, black or otherwise. An adult may purchase a two tone gun and allow you to use it but you will NOT be allowed to purchase any imitation firearm until you are 18 and any realistic imitation firearm until you are 18 and have a valid defence against prosecution.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB591
                    The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
                    Originally posted by Phatvortex
                    You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

In that case mods please close this thread

Comment

Guys don't you remember the outcome of the other thread? It turned out it was legal how they went around to doing it, but it was very dodgy..

Comment

Yeah, there is no issue owning the rif be it black or otherwise at any age. Its the purchase that is the issue (and manufacturing) there is no limit on the age of "having a defence" either, the only thing is that you have to be 18 to buy the gun for yourself.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

It's fairly pointless then really. You have to be 18 to purchase an RIF, so if you have a Junior you still can't buy one!
                            Originally posted by psirus101
                            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

On a certain sites website it say an rif can be purchased with a junior membership if an adult is present and it is face to face.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

navyseal Find out more about navyseal
                              Working...
                              X