Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flying Knife Kill - LoneWombatAirsoft

Hi guys

I've had a YouTube channel for a few months now where i record airsoft gameplay from my local site.
    Last weekend i upgraded my camera to a GoPro Hero 3 white, and on its first outing managed to capture the most ridiculous knife kill i have ever done. Link to my channel is just here, and said knife kill video is below;
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LoneWombatAirsoft

Anyways, i plan to bring airsofting videos onto my channel as and when i film them, either weekly or bi-weekly depending how much footage i capture. So, if you like the content i have already put on there, subscribe to see the new films i make and hopefully the occasional silliness that comes along with it.

Re: The Flying Knife Kill - LoneWombatAirsoft

I was worried about the title, I was expecting, well a bit of a CoDsoft thing.
    I'm mistaken, that was pretty epic.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      I was worried about the title, I was expecting, well a bit of a CoDsoft thing.
      I'm mistaken, that was pretty epic.
      Yep, me too. I was expecting some crazy brainless knife throwing, but what I got was a pretty spectacular snow-plant with a bang kill incorporated. Well played, sir!
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

that was epic well played sir
        sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one.... How does one knife kill without a knife

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
            Am I the only one.... How does one knife kill without a knife
            On our site, if you can get close enough to touch somebody it counts as a knife kill, regardless of whether you are using a rubber knife or not.
            Using a rubber knife just extends your reach and looks cool, but if you picked up a stick from the ground it would do the job just the same. :P

Comment

bare hands in airsoft is bad enough but BARE HANDS IN THE SNOW!?! ARE YOU NUTS?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dale Burgess Find out more about Dale Burgess
              Working...
              X