Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Share your Facebook video / airsoft page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Facebook video / airsoft page!

So if you're here, it's because you love making airsoft videos.

Part of that enjoyment is sharing your video with others and chatting about what happened in the game, how you filmed something in that special way, what music it is you've added etc. We do that all here on zeroin, but it always leaves you wanting more views. It's like points in a game. Those views get a bit addictive - for some of us at least. I see it as motivation to make more.

So many of us set up Facebook pages so we can share pictures on top of our videos, maybe tag people, and maybe get a few more views on our Youtube page. But again, how come some basic videos on Youtube get hundreds of thousands of views, when our really cool slow motion / commentated / zombie style / brilliantly composed soundtrack / great kills videos get so few? I don't feel very motivated to put effort into another video when it only gets 200 views.

So let's help each other out a bit. As well as watching, liking and maybe subscribing to each other's channels, why not share your Facebook video page so we can share each other's stuff, or just 'like' it. When you 'like' a video, it pops up on your mates' newsfeed, and if they're not lazy, they might have a look too. I like as many pages as possible just to get more ideas, and to help folks out.

Share your facebook page, and like and share others' content. Or not. Up to you

Here's mine. Like it if you want. I post a photo a day of something gun related that I find interesting, or maybe a new piece of kit, and I try to make a new video at least once a month.

Show me yours and I'll join your gang too

https://www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
Working...
X