C3 Tactical | You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3 Tactical | You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/C3Tactical Subscribe and we hope to posting up more vids in 2014; training breakdowns from our Training courses, pyro tactics sponsored by TLSFX, game vids and maybe even gun reviews. Stay tuned folks!
    sigpic
    http://www.c3tactical.co.uk / [email protected]

Re: C3 Tactical | You Tube

Some interesting stuff there. You seem to have some nice camera equipment, lots of lovely airsoft guns, a good group of teammates and an excellent site - but the videos themselves could include either some textual or audiocommentary instruction. I feel like I should be learning some tactics or something from the players, but it's a bit unclear what you're showing me. Naming the videos with something relevant might also get you more views from the audience you're aiming for. Would love to see more. Hope you don't mind my thoughts / advice. Keep up the good work.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Nice one LM. Cheers for the feedback. Will look to add in some annotations on some. I do think sometimes too many annotations are irritating but done right can add another level to the vid. Some of the vids are just for show but the more training based ones will have need for what you describe. Have you any recommendations on camera rigs to help prevent the camera shake you get from hand held? Cheapest options really as its only a small part of what we do at the moment.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry C3 but I have to ask this:
        What did you actually teach the guys in your CQB Level 1 video? I'm not military, but I know enough that the point man never takes his eyes off the target, never takes either of his hands off his primary or anything like that - his job is to be ready to shoot people as fast as possible.

It strikes me that i don't see anything in that video that is particularly suited to CQB - no pyro, no stacking, no fast movement - all of which are (in my experience) essential for being successful in a room clearing scenario. One man could have popped all of that team as they moved through that door with weapons pointing at the floor/held with one hand.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
          Sorry C3 but I have to ask this:
          What did you actually teach the guys in your CQB Level 1 video? I'm not military, but I know enough that the point man never takes his eyes off the target, never takes either of his hands off his primary or anything like that - his job is to be ready to shoot people as fast as possible.

It strikes me that i don't see anything in that video that is particularly suited to CQB - no pyro, no stacking, no fast movement - all of which are (in my experience) essential for being successful in a room clearing scenario. One man could have popped all of that team as they moved through that door with weapons pointing at the floor/held with one hand.
          These guys are just starting to learn the basics and too much information and overload of details would just be confusing for those just starting out. Also we can't really control where people eyes are looking at all times, or that we had pyro restrictions on the training area that day or that the people learning the procedures are just starting to pick up general placement, tactics and body movements at a entry level. They did stack up on the door way and they did clear the room in the correct way; hands off primary weapons isn't a crucial element at this early stage as they guys are still trying to learn and understand the best ways of entering a room, what to communicate to the rest of the the section and how to then proceed to the next area. It is a hell of a lot to learn in a short space of time so if we were to give them a bollocking for taking hands off weapons or not looking at a particular spot the entire time they probably would get very far. That comes on level 2!

Once general concepts and tactics are learned its then when speed increases, aggressive entries and the more advanced stuff is added. Fast movements are only useful if you have the muscle memory to make them effective. Whats the benefit of making them charge through a training drill at double time when they don't even know what they are doing yet? It would be like your first driving lesson on the M25...

Thanks for the points and I hope I've answered your queries.
          sigpic

Comment

might be worth not stopping in doorways and not kneeling down so that you are ready to keep mobile . Good to see someone making an effort to train their regular players though

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

C3 Tactical Find out more about C3 Tactical
            Working...
            X