Airsoft YouTube Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft YouTube Channel

I have started up a YouTube channel based around airsoft games I have played at my site in the northeast, NTAC. Have a look at some of my videos and please feel free to comment or give advice on how I can improve future videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/Tyrakstoothyuip

Thanks,
    Happy Airsofting!!!!

Re: Airsoft YouTube Channel

Nice videos mate. Good gameplay and nice quality. You're a bossy fella though aren't you? Haha

Did you hit your head on the door at 2:33? :P

Comment

Just watched the 'search and destroy' video. Mostly looks like good gameplay; but you seem to be shooting at nothing quite a lot; particularly at the beginning? Which seems a bit pointles!

Other than that, good videos

Comment

Thanks
        Its something I need to work on XD in future videos ill have to try and keep my mouth shut :P
        Well kinda yes and kinda no :P My camera is on top on my helmet so it adds and extra couple inches I'm not used to, so i hit the camera but luckily not my head :P

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah my intention was to keep anyone heads down but it does look a bit wierd :S Hopefully ill keep my bbs in the mag next time :P haha

thanks for the feedback

Comment

Nice videos mate. Well done. Keep making videos and you'll improve. I've been doing it a while and I'm still trying to get things right. I recommend checking out other videos online to see what works best and what the viewers go for.
          Subscribed!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

I appreciate it dude ill check it out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TyraksTooth Find out more about TyraksTooth
            Working...
            X