Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Task Force Neptune Team Promo Video

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    It's not bad, looks like some good load outs there and some professional editing on the video. But, could you have ripped off Medal of Honor any more blatantly!!!!
    Hi buddy im from TFN, I know where your coming from with the MOH stuff, though we saw it as a better way of not copying an exact unit and wearing the exact stuff they wear, some guys get real annoyed about it, which is fair as they have fought for there right to wear there units patch etc and we didnt want to cause any drama. We all know what airsoft can be like at times lol

Comment

It wasn't a dig, just a bit of banter! Actually think it was a good video.
      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

I thought it was great guys, although, as the clips looked so good, I'd have liked it sequenced a little slower, giving the viewer a bit more time to appreciate the detail, great effort and a great ad' for Airsoft in general, well done...
        "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Hey! How much are you paying this guy? ^^^

If it's more than I was paid for my comment, I'll be sorely disappointed.

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            Hey! How much are you paying this guy? ^^^

If it's more than I was paid for my comment, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Only a penny more, the next video we will add two pennys more on your pay off lol though honestly it is nice you guys like the video. Its appreciated.

Comment

Whe
              Last edited by WELSH_DRAGON_AIRSOFT; 25 February, 2014, 01:59.

Comment

Task Force Neptune Team Promo Video

I love the look of the team, looks geared to the nines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SWATLEADER Find out more about SWATLEADER
                Working...
                X