• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Kills

Re: Smoking Kills

HAHA smoke @ ur own risk

Comment

LOL, it'd have only been better if youd have hit the ciggy out of his hand
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        wud have been such a shot the smile on the other guys face :P

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
          It would of been truly awesome if I hit the cigarette out of his mouth, maybe next time...will have to target some more smokers

Will post some more videos up soon
          Last edited by I love Airsoft; 3 March, 2014, 15:25.

Comment

why was he randomly smoking in the game lol

Comment

Don't know, he must have thought he was out of range and at a safe distant to have a tactical smoke

Comment

Nice to see you were aiming centre mass there... - fantastic video, but there is no need for deliberate headshots unless you can only see the head, cigarette or no.
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Mango View Post
                  why was he randomly smoking in the game lol
                  I smoke that much that if a game lasts much longer than an hour or so I have to light up or risk turning into The Hulk.

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                  Nice to see you were aiming centre mass there... - fantastic video, but there is no need for deliberate headshots unless you can only see the head, cigarette or no.
                  Might be wrong but that looked like too much hop to me.

Comment

I was about to say, it was quite a lobbed shot!
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Thats true - if it was lobbed, here is my apology: Sorry for the accusation, can we be fwends?
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                        I was aiming for centre mass, as said above it just over hopped on that shot

Was luck more than anything as it was around 65m-70m that shot

Nearly finished editing the main video will post it up here when its done
                        Last edited by I love Airsoft; 3 March, 2014, 19:32.

Comment

New video with the rest of the scope cam kills (editing isn't perfect), enjoy (make sure you select 1080p)

Comment

Very nice, the look on some of their faces as they obviously have NO idea where the shots are coming from.

And I'm sure its genuine not feeling the hit but is it me or are there more than a few shots that hit their mark and are not taken?

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                              Very nice, the look on some of their faces as they obviously have NO idea where the shots are coming from.

And I'm sure its genuine not feeling the hit but is it me or are there more than a few shots that hit their mark and are not taken?
                              Thanks, I was shooting out of a small hole in a wall from about 65m-70m away and my TM VSR is as quieter than a TM MK23 so many people didn't have a clue

And a few people didn't take their hits, think its because they didn't have a clue where it came from but to be honest 80% of people were taking their hits so fair play to them

I just need to figure out how to put the crosshairs on the video then it will be sorted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
                              Working...
                              X