UCAP The Bunker In Game Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCAP The Bunker In Game Footage

Howdy. Thought I'd share some footage taken at The Bunker last weekend. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Re: UCAP The Bunker In Game Footage

Footage is as good as i've seen from the Bunker Mike, well done,..only criticism I have is that the theme music could be a bit lower in the mix as it drowns out the noise of the firefights, (I find that with a lot of TV doc's too, particularly the WW1 ones)
    "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Re: UCAP The Bunker In Game Footage

Originally posted by steve grey View Post
      Footage is as good as i've seen from the Bunker Mike, well done,..only criticism I have is that the theme music could be a bit lower in the mix as it drowns out the noise of the firefights, (I find that with a lot of TV doc's too, particularly the WW1 ones)
      Cheers buddy. Yeah I agree with the sound issue and to be honest that was a bit of laziness and bad planning on my part. I tried boosting the audio from the camera and the quality wasn't good enough, then when I dropped the soundtrack the whole thing was too quiet and because I was trying to get it done quickly to release on my website and only gave myself a day to edit 4 hours of footage, I was a little rushed and ended up with no time to properly mix the audio, lol. Next one I'll have more time so should be better audio wise.... I hope, lol. But thanks for the comment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mikep81 Find out more about Mikep81
      Working...
      X