More .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More .....

Some more action from 12/07/14 at xsite in High wycombe,thisone covers a lot of the terrain as we were searching for "pilots"..
    3:12/3:48 respawn?Nuf said..+ a couple of seconds...deadman talking....and even some equipment advice thrown in..

Re: More .....

...some more of the pilot game...

Comment

Before i watch the 2nd vid is there any action in this one?
      Trader Feedback

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39650

Comment

Not a lot,I'm working on camera positioning and editing.I was trying to show the layout of the site...I do try to add notes where interesting stuff occurs
        The CQB ones are better but the open games cover a lot of area..I'll look to shorten them with action only and keep them short..
        The one below is part of the same game but inside the killhouse with a player getting full auto'd @ 2;20..
        Apologies,I can understand the frustration if your not there then it's boring,now the terrain has been covered the next ones will be all action,cheers for taking the time to view.

Comment

Also thinking about it if I cut too much out the situation might not make much sense.
          As in the one above we scoured the killhouse and were nearing the end when the other player got rinsed,if I showed him getting rinsed only it wouldn't be too good,would it?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

snuff Find out more about snuff
          Working...
          X