• Show
Clear All

• New site (billets) in guildford cqb

Ok guys this was the first time me using the contour roam 2
    And first time editing so no music still learning very good site
    If your into cqb and love fast in your face action

Let me no your feedback http://youtu.be/j2XiP4xzNXY

Re: New site (billets) in guildford cqb

Website / Facebook / twitter details for this site would be very much appreciated. I can't find anything on Google called "billets airsoft".

Comment

Agree with Bodgeups. My little bro is a student in Guildford and it'd be cool to go down to his and play a game with him.
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

ambush adventure

I did a review for my team fb page, which you can read here

ambush adventures " Billet" review

Michael and myself managed to get to the first game held at ambush adventures new site in Aldershot called the "billet" so I have decided to write a short review just to show what you all missed.

so we left just after 7am and arrived with no dramas around 8.30, there was a few small signs directing us to the site entrance, where we were met by a staff member, clip board at the ready with our names printed on it, names ticked off and directed to our parking space,25 meters from the safe zone entrance. we were soon unloaded and pitching our gear in what can only be described as probably the best safe zone we have ever encountered, plenty of tables, chairs, clean and bright it was more like a class/conference room but with free tea n coffee, and a small shop stocked with the usual consumables n snacks..... the toilets were in an adjacent room, and was very clean with plenty of hot water, soap, hand towels etc.

there was a patio style smoking room just outside round the back of the SZ with chairs n tables which will also be the bbq area weather permitting.
        The entrance from the car pack is sealed during game play and we actually use a different door opposite to get to the playing arena.

onto the gaming area itself, this is made up off several rows of accommodation blocks all interlinking with corridors with grassed areas surrounding it and intersecting them, inside the blocks all the furniture, fixtures and fittings are fully working,and in excellent condition, it looks like you are using a working site, or you have infiltrated some barracks that has just been vacated, the playing area is all on flat level ground with only two/three steps going into the entrances, its all very neat and tidy with no nasty trip hazards like you find in woodland sites or derelict buildings.
        the site seems small but its actually bigger than you think because there are so many rooms, made up of long barracks (with bunk beds), side rooms, toilet blocks, wash rooms,corridors and small lobbies, and the outside areas as well, and everything interlink with lots of entry/exit points you have to keep focused to avoid getting flanked. the site will be capped to I believe 60 players, on the day there were around 45

the staff were really good, very professional, and friendly and they treated us like adults who had actually played before, and not like a bunch of inexperienced kids....the price was £35 which included a fairly good lunch (sausage n bean stew)

the game play was hit n miss this was mainly due to being a new site, and so some games worked well and some although very funny didn't work as expected, having said that the organisers are all too willing to listen to us and take on board any suggestions offered to improve the day.

so to finish I will say this is easily one of the better fibua sites I have been to, definitely worth a visit it can not be compared to two of my favourite sites (longmoor & copehill down) which are purpose built for combat training, but the Billet stands up on its own as a very interesting and excellent playing arena
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Read 'Ambush Adventures' Im sold.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Codeone Im To Cool For School Find out more about Codeone
          Working...
          X