Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Tokyo Marui Hicapa Gold Match video review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Hicapa Gold Match video review!

In this video we take a look at the Tokyo Marui Hicapa Gold Match.
    It's a basic overview showing the features of the pistol, chrono test and accuracy.

We are working on part 2 in which we will talk about how it performs in game! So stay tuned for that
    CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Re: Tokyo Marui Hicapa Gold Match video review!

I have this gold match and both of the other standard 5.1 hi-capas as well, and this is by far the best performing, I'm surprised yours was shooting so low as well, mine shots over 300fps With 0.20.. But we know that could be down to a few things, gas and chrono and room temperature etc...

Lol as for the cosmetics each to there own mate, I think this is much better looking then the standard version, I'm keeping this gun standard and it's my normal 5.1 boring looking hi-capas that are getting modified and cosmetic changes..

I have done a few videos on this gun as well. A bit more of an in-depth detailed overview and how to remove the new designed sprung inner barrel which I'm surprised you did not mention, and a cold temperature test, the gold match does not seem to suffer from cooldown factor, even better then the standard 5.1 due to less weight on the slide, sights and guide rod plug, all them cutouts and some changes add up.. As for the accuracy test try heavier and maybe better brand BB's and your get better groupings..

Happy shooting all.
    ATB Marc

ATB Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Magay been softing since 2000, captain of "CBMPC!" Find out more about Magay
    Working...
    X