Your most annoying hits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most annoying hits

played at a site in lewisham, incredibly small site over 3 levels of a factory, engagement ranges were at times point blank, & i turned a corner & a guy hiding there panicked, laced me up on full auto starting at my knee, up the inside of my thigh & inevitably across my balls.........all from about 6 inches.
    for 5 minutes afterwards i hugged a steel pillar as my eyes filled up, just whimpering..........went right off that site after that.

during the same game, the site organisor had his thumbnail shot off with a pistol shot from about 2 inches............understandably he squealed like a piggy

Comment

My one happened at my last game day(Viking Airsoft) my fault also.
      So i was doing so well with my new CTW doing a bit of flanking, lots of shooting etc, had about a quarter of a mag left, I see an enemy hiding in a bush, back turned to me and laying down suppressing fire on most of my team, I should explain at this point, that we do not use the BANG rule but we do have a surrender rule, however its up to the other player if he takes it or does some ninja moves and shoots you.
      I sprint up to the said player in the bush, gun up and muzzle ends up pointed at the only bit that would force him to take the surrender, face, so some ninja moves later a hesitant to shoot someone point blank in the face(me) and a bb to my boot, said player was still there and I was walking to the re-gen point :/
      Last time i attempt surrender.

Comment

most anoying hits tend to be the ones that come in after you have spent 2 and a half minutes shoutng for a medic, then 5 seconds after being mediced, your hit again. at least i get to walk back to regen and start over after the 2nd hit.
        For Sale!
        TM M870 with a load of stuff
        A&K massada sniper spec
        Chronograph
        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

At the mall last weekend.
          I'm leading a push up a stairwell.
          An enemy play bumrushes the top of the stair, we hit each other at the same time.
          As I raise my hand the player behind me, attempts to shoot past me, shoots me in the back of the ear from about 6 feet away.

Bled for a good 3 hours later.
          The bastard.

Comment

Nothing so far but my buddy got hit directly in the centre of his forehead yesterday and it swelled right up like a spider bite.

HAR HAR.

ACTUALLY! i tell a lie, same game yesterday, we were clearing a room and was just waiting for teammates to move on my position to carry on when one of my guys pops into the room and blasts me straight in the chest with a M9r (i think)

git.
            Last edited by Mister Zsasz; 17 June, 2013, 14:46. Reason: forgot something
            Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Was playing in the 8 man Gunman uni comp this March, first game.

I took a hit from rain, I couldn't tell if it was some well concealed marksman picking me off or rain drops haha.
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

CQB Tactical in Swindon - rule is you're not allowed to shoot through the pallet walls on the ground floor.

Had a guy send a volley of full auto bursts through a gap in the pallets and into my side, right where the vest didn't cover. Little sh*t!

Also, forgetting my neck protection and being shot in the neck twice from a 5 meter distance in another CQB site. Annoyed at myself for that one!
                TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

Fanart__Iceage_Pinecones_by_o0neondragon0o.jpg
                  F**king pine cones. Sitting in a bush, 20m in front of my team, and 20m in front of the enemy in a ghillie suit. Sitting there for about 20mins in a cross fire watching the game play and silently picking off single players advancing.

All of a sudden, something heavy hits me square in the back. I stand up and yell at who ever on my team for shot at me and my team mate cries out with laughter "It was a pine cone you fool!"... He saw it drop out of the tree...

I swear in woodland I die more to pine cones than BBs...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]91529[/ATTACH]
                    F**king pine cones. Sitting in a bush, 20m in front of my team, and 20m in front of the enemy in a ghillie suit. Sitting there for about 20mins in a cross fire watching the game play and silently picking off single players advancing.

All of a sudden, something heavy hits me square in the back. I stand up and yell at who ever on my team for shot at me and my team mate cries out with laughter "It was a pine cone you fool!"... He saw it drop out of the tree...

surely thats a grenade kill lol (was when i was growing up and playing war in the woods with sticks as guns and pine cones as grenades)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]91529[/ATTACH]

surely thats a grenade kill lol (was when i was growing up and playing war in the woods with sticks as guns and pine cones as grenades)
                    Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

I was playing at Bristol Airsoft and i was stood next to a mate in the Dark room waiting for game on, anyways turns out it was silent game start so this guy bursts into the room i was just about to offer him a surrender instead i shout HIT (before he fired a shot) when he does fire he misses my mate by a mile and my mate said i'll take that lol.

Daft :P
                      Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by felix80 View Post
                        Well, I guess I could be game for a "Grenade kill" except grenades aren't usually grown and thrown from trees! :p
                        sigpic

Comment

My most annoying are those while I'm standing in the open repairing a hire weapon or sorting out a problem, it takes nothing to verify your target before firing.
                          Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

A squad member shot a tree for fun, of course of all the places the bb could have gone it rebounded and hit me straight in the ass >_< really hurt!
                            MP5 owner? Join the club! (URL below)
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/group.php?groupid=152
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob1254 View Post
                              My one happened at my last game day(Viking Airsoft) my fault also.
                              So i was doing so well with my new CTW doing a bit of flanking, lots of shooting etc, had about a quarter of a mag left, I see an enemy hiding in a bush, back turned to me and laying down suppressing fire on most of my team, I should explain at this point, that we do not use the BANG rule but we do have a surrender rule, however its up to the other player if he takes it or does some ninja moves and shoots you.
                              I sprint up to the said player in the bush, gun up and muzzle ends up pointed at the only bit that would force him to take the surrender, face, so some ninja moves later a hesitant to shoot someone point blank in the face(me) and a bb to my boot, said player was still there and I was walking to the re-gen point :/
                              Last time i attempt surrender.

Hey man, sorry about that...you really deserved that kill...i just reacted to the barrel tapping me on the back of the head...
                              i'm glad my barrel was pointing bootwards when i fired though, i thought i'd got you in the nuts.

if you ever do try and surrender someone again [and i hope i haven't put you off gentlemanly behavior for life] or are in a game that allows prisoner taking, it's a good idea not to make contact with your weapon as it tells them exactly where it, and therefor you, are.

hope to play with you again, i saw you make some pretty amazing shots later on
                              don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Brim of boonie. At least once every skirmish.
                                RAEGface every time. Still wear it though. Got to look stylish.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HillyOTM Find out more about HillyOTM
                                Working...
                                X