Exploding pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding pants

A not so good battle story of mine was the second time i ever went airsofting. I was doing okay at a woodland site until i decided to buy some flash bangs. put them in my pant pockets and when i dived for cover there caps came off and ignited them without me knowing, and then blew up and set fire to my pants. One of the most embarrasing times of my life.

Re: Exploding pants

Welcome to the forums... you've got a good contender for best thread title there

Comment

:D Thank you for the welcome

Comment

:D:D:D Nothing else to say :D:D:D

Comment

ye i know that feeling fella
          m4a1 slilenced, R700, M14 EBR socom, m4 stubby killer silenced, USP .45

i shall walk through the vally of the shadow of death.... but i shall know no fear as i have already naplamed the valley!

Comment

Originally posted by Stev0 View Post
            A not so good battle story of mine was the second time i ever went airsofting. I was doing okay at a woodland site until i decided to buy some flash bangs. put them in my pant pockets and when i dived for cover there caps came off and ignited them without me knowing, and then blew up and set fire to my pants. One of the most embarrasing times of my life.

Im pretty sure that was ****** ***** woodland, There was a guy there who did that too. Otherwise you aint the only one.:D
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
              Welcome to the forums... you've got a good contender for best thread title there
              I beleave the title is held by owenthegreat with "NASA to bomb moon!"

Welcome, we had a lad at my site do the exact same thing with a ring pull grenade.
              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

if i saw that i wouldent know eather to lafe or help , sorry mate

Comment

I managed to thermobaric myself in the leg in a similar manner, when looking after one for a team mate. Melted some dpm to my leg and had the nickname smokey for a while at my local site.

Sadly you're not the only one

Comment

yeah 3 smoke orange went off in my chest rig.
                    ammount of sympathy was none
                    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stev0 Find out more about Stev0
                    Working...
                    X