Ultimate "BANG" kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate "BANG" kills

so there i was at gz woodland minding my own business over looking this path, whilst taking cover amongst some dead ferns in what i'd call relatively open ground.
    As i lie there in wait for a target to inevitably come down the path a here a click to my left i though .... might be a bird or the wind so i stayed looking down the scope not moving.
    once again a couple of seconds later click.
    i slowly turned my head keeping as low as possible, to see two bravo walking up right next to me and hadn't even noticed me in plain sight.
    Thought to myself there too close for the rifle and i've got no sidey could let them walk straight passed or go for the bang kill. Now seeing as i'd never bang killed before and there were two with fully automatic weapons looking straight at me i was all in favor for letting them walk passed.
    i was still watching them getting closer towards me and were properly 3 metres away, so i though screw it im going for it. As quickly as i could to get the surprise i turned on the floor aimed my rifle and called bang to the bravo on point, as this happened the bravo behind in total shock failed to raise his weapon and was greeted by another BANG.
    both bravo were true airsofters they took there deaths with no argument what so ever. we had a chat then walked our different paths, and it must be said the look on there faces made the entire day for me.
    Holy crap its a talking bush

so to all those snipers that think one shot one kill is good, try no shots 2 kills :D
    Go outside and headshot people.
    or stay in and cut myself........hhhhhmmmmm

Re: Ultimate "BANG" kills

Nice story, good ending line. No shots two kills. Like it.

Comment

lol good story

"heh gingy think you should try and to do this youself some day! maybe gilome wont see ya like he didnt see us and hell crush ya!"

good ending. will you do my english essay for me?

Comment

Heh, that's pretty good, but I think I can beat it

I was playing at Phoenix woodland a while back, attacking the stone bunker. On my first approach I got pinged smack in the middle of my forehead by a sniper hiding in the plant life, so I retreat to respawn and try again. My second approach I tried a slightly different approach so as to avoid the sniper again. Luckily, there's a blind spot right in front of the bunker which I was able to sneakily make my way to.

Now anyone who's played at Phoenix knows that the bunker has no roof, perfect for just popping a few grenades through. Unfortunately, I'd previously used all of my grenades up. I did think of just popping up and spraying, but thought it wouldn't be very sporting, so just popped up and shouted "BANG"*. The bunker was full of noobs however, and one of them thought it would be hilarious to spray me. Luckily the marshall was watching and backed me up, so I got about 8 kills from one bang!

*Actually I shouted "SURPRISE COCKFAGS!"

Comment

Bigdave if you had no grenades and only had an AEG why would they enforce one bang for an entire group like that?
          If I was in the bunker I would of turned around and fired aswel.

Anyway Unless you are using a weapon above 350 fps I dont even think the bang rule is worth doing, I would much rather actually get the hit on someone or drop something in that will make a real bang!

My feed back
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
            lol good story

"heh gingy think you should try and to do this youself some day! maybe gilome wont see ya like he didnt see us and hell crush ya!"

good ending. will you do my english essay for me?
            yer true was abit of a long story but hey what can i say it was that i good i had to describe every little thing
            Go outside and headshot people.
            or stay in and cut myself........hhhhhmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
              Bigdave if you had no grenades and only had an AEG why would they enforce one bang for an entire group like that?
              If I was in the bunker I would of turned around and fired aswel.

Anyway Unless you are using a weapon above 350 fps I dont even think the bang rule is worth doing, I would much rather actually get the hit on someone or drop something in that will make a real bang!
              I dunno, I don't make the rules, just take advantage of them. I could've just sprayed them all on full auto and wiped em out before they even knew what was happening, but since I was literally right of top of them, I didn't think that that would be nice. If I'd had a grenade, I would have much rather chucked it in, would have been much more satisfying

Comment

haha, that was me and a mate of mine, we where tryen to get through the bushes sneakily and just saw him, not wanting to be heard as we both had very loud guns panicked, whilst emo_sniper jumped up and shouted bang at the top of his voice haha, good times
                PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

when i play at phoenix woodland they always say you cant use the bang rule if theres more than 3
                  Originally posted by owainthegreat
                  You sir, are a potato.

Comment

CQB "the Bunker" in essex pitch black. im standing in corner with pistol in hand guy walks past me "bang" guy says good bang kill and walks off.

same guy walks past after comming back from respawn.

"bang"

guy says " OHH FFS dnt thing you would be there".

lmao

Comment

Best bang kill ever was a mate of mine back at the old phoenix urban. Was hiding in a shower cubicle or something similar and a guy went past with a riot shield and pistol, totally nervous and sweating like a pig...

Al had his SR16 on him and decided to be sporting, so whispered 'bang'. Guy jumps out of his skin, screams and spins round, letting off a shot on reflex and hitting Al in the neck. Cue much swearing from both of them :p

Comment

awsome stories
                        Dan
                        MP5 , CXP15, Toptech m4 carbine, glock 17
                        My Rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12285

Comment

Playing at my usual site, The Ex Site in North Wales.

This was today

I was lying in some ferns in DPM camo, my armour, my shiny desert eagle, PSG-1 and P90, so I was relatively easy to see.
                          Someone came walking up along the left side of me, about 10 feet away. I shouted 'Are you on my team or dead?'.
                          He just looked at me funny. Someone else shouted 'you better bang kill him to be sure'. So I did and he walked off lol. It was fun

Comment

Rampage bang killed myself and jay6464 with confetti guns. Beat that.

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

At an airsoft commando away trip a while ago they used silly string...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Emo_sniper Find out more about Emo_sniper
                              Working...
                              X