Stuck on the toilet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on the toilet!!!

We're defending a building, and doing it badly.

My M4's battery is dead, but I've got my full length, ACM500 gas shottie. The problem is it's pretty useless beyond about 15m, so I decided to be sneaky.

Just inside the building is an old toilet, complete with small cubicle. To start with, I tried looking over the cubicle wall, standing on the toilet. But, when the enemy got into the building, I decided to see if they'd fail to fully clear the building and leave me alive to claim the win.

Nearly. With a couple of minutes to go, someone stuck their head around the cubicle door and I called bang. I think the guy nearly shit himself, he jumped and shouted so much - not convinced he took the kill though. From then on, a stream of guys kept trying to get to me through the door, but the no blind shooting rule kept me alive. They had to come through the door and get a visual on me before they could fire. On the other hand, I've got my shottie pointed at the doorway, 5 BBs per pull and 320fps!

In the end, 4 or 5 kills later, they decided to shout to me that there were 6 of them waiting to come in and blast me so would I like to surrender. I didn't answer at all, so a marshal stuck his head in and told me I'd been offered an easy way out and did I want to take it. Common sense would say yes, but I was trying to hold on for the end of the game. Plus, you don't have a bloody great Spartan warrior tattooed on your back without knowing a bit of history. Like at Thermopylae, they would have to come in through the narrow entrance, giving me the chance to take them. Numbers counted for nothing.

In the end, the first guy was lucky. 1 BB missed him and the shottie was empty. I took a burst in the leg and that was it. Not enough time to pull the pistol. If only the guy had been hit, I may have had time to get it out and keep fighting.

I kept waiting for someone to chuck in a grenade, or for one of them to give another a lift up to shoot me over the wall. But, all in all, the best time I've spent stuck on a toilet in ages!
    sigpic

Re: Stuck on the toilet!!!

cool story bro!
    I have an aimpoint on my member

Comment

LOL - made me chuckle

Comment

Awesome story mate, but I hope to god you quoted Dog Soldiers at some point- "I'm in the khazi!!!"

Ive been pinned down in the old mill at First and Only before it got demolished... went for a crafty toilet break (the toilet was a no play zone, but it was in the middle of a building in open use). Unfortunately, in the time it took for me to take care of business the other team chose that particular moment to retake the ground floor. Couldnt shoot out from the toilet, but they were all standing around outside in the corridor and would have got wasted the instant I poked a finger out.

In the end waited for them to leave, whereupon I heroically snuck out and shot three of them in the back as they were stacked up ion the stairs before rejoining my team.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
          Awesome story mate, but I hope to god you quoted Dog Soldiers at some point- "I'm in the khazi!!!"
          Oh crap, why didn't I think of that!
          sigpic

Comment

Man fail :p

Comment

Great story

Comment

haha legendary
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Caveira Find out more about Caveira
                Working...
                X