Nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nicknames

i call my gun an airsoft gun because thats what it is.....quite simple really

Comment

My Mk23 is called "The sl*t" because it was used by my entire team for a pistol shooting event. lol.
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
      Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

My lil beaut is often lovingly referred to as" f£&@!?g piece of s&@t why have you stopped working"..... However ad Stanley Kubrick reminds us

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure
          Dude that`s desperate learn what banter is before you try to use it then learn what banter inside banter is then learn what banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter with in banter............................ is then maybe just maybe we`ll be able to have a bant off your dealing with a Bantasawrus Rex here.

If things are funny in my head then they are funny as they cause me amusement and that is what funny is
          "A comedian never laughs at his own jokes" my old man always said to me. If you wanna laugh at jokes, then sit in the audience, don't try to tell any.

This was literally my reaction to reading this thread:

For the record, I don't have any nicknames for my guns...I lack humour, so don't see the point!
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

all my guns are called Betty

After Betty Cooper from the Archies
            AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Jesus guys I know I volunteer for this but giver a moderbrother a break! Seans comments were in no way directed at you Kon and for the life of me you just went off on one. I'll clean this up, will put it down to the heat, if any of you start flinging data poop at each other again thread shall be lost.

Thanks

From the friendly desk of blytm

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                Jesus guys I know I volunteer for this but giver a moderbrother a break! Seans comments were in no way directed at you Kon and for the life of me you just went off on one. I'll clean this up, will put it down to the heat, if any of you start flinging data poop at each other again thread shall be lost.

Thanks

From the friendly desk of blytm
                I have some data poop sliding down my cheek

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                  I have some data poop sliding down my cheek
                  Blytm's handiwork I imagine! :p

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                    Blytm's handiwork I imagine! :p
                    Take that! *flings data poop at Blytm*

Comment

Originally posted by cool-breeze87 View Post
                      Take that! *flings data poop at Blytm*
                      Why bother he already smeared it onto your cheek

Comment

I didn't smear or throw data poop at anyone! *Gets M134 poopgun and sprays at everyone as I'm a Modersaurus Rex*

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                          I didn't smear or throw data poop at anyone! *Gets M134 poopgun and sprays at everyone as I'm a Modersaurus Rex*
                          Cool breeze after blytm finished with him.

Comment

Well all my guns came with nice names to begin with so I call my Masada; The Masada and my Colt Python; The Python :D and my M3 is just refered to as Me shotgun (said with a red neck accent :p)
                            Fire Team Zulu
                            Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                            http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

i have not given my m60 a nickname but some of my mates call it the cracken and some call it the terminator.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                                It makes you such a horrible, nasty, shallow useless person who thinks the edge of the world is at the muzzle of their gat.
                                I named mine 'Why dont you get bent, its my choice to name my gun whatever I please.

All it is, is some letters strung together to form words, these can be broken down into syllables. I think you need to lighten up really. Its not harming anyone really is it.

My Hicapa is called Kimbercapa, because it has a kimber slide.
                                The LR300 is called naildriver. Or is that wrong to call it an LR300? Its based on an M4 and has V2 internals like an M4 but had LR300 written on the box.
                                sean you are so sarcastic lol

my MP5 is simplely called Mr MP5 think it got called that at a site i used before i was banned (before anyone asks not sure why i was banned as i havent done anything wrong that i know of)
                                Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

big smudge Find out more about big smudge
                                Working...
                                X