lose lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lose lose

it was the 15th of this month, i would say about 3pm, and i thought to see how far into bravo land i can get.

after about 10mins of dogging firefights and battles, i hear movement and vocies not that far from me, then i saw a bravo tag through a bush, i could do one of three things, go back, run down a path to the village, which was flooded, or take them out. i quickly worked out by the lack of the 5 Ss, there was 3 of them, so i thought to take them out. i moved round the back out them and attack, this is where things went wrong. i had the FN2000, and one problem it has is you can knocking it from auto to semi. i jumped out and fired, hitting one, i quickly fired again taking one more. by this time the 3rd one had turned and fired, taking me out. as i walked passed them heading for the dead zone, i saw a 4 person out the wat behind a tree.

even if my attack did work to what i though, i would still of been taken out. lose lose
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: lose lose

hey u didnt do that bad to get to where you were though bad luck : P

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

Re: lose lose

yeah, that's true
      Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
      Working...
      X