Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
    The rear pin doesn't hold the receiver, just the gearbox!
    This one still had the metal pegs intact. The way his M4 was (supposed) to be held together was the front pin acted as a pivot point. So when you removed the rear pin, the tabs would release the upper reciever and you could pivot the upper reciever to do a quick gear swap.

At least thats what I thought until I saw the upper reciever fall off haha
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Once, myself and a few others decided to do a pistol charge at Delta near the Trenches, so I pulled out my friend's CO2 pistol ready. When we charged we started firing forward and I noticed the bb only went around a metre out of the gun. Shot again and it went around 30cm, the third time it literally just rolled out the end of the barrel and dropped. I stopped running and, during the 5 seconds where I had no idea why it was doing this, I got destroyed by the other team. My bad for standing in the open I suppose :P

Not really a malfunction but close enough.
      Originally posted by cool-breeze87
      I named one of my guns after my ex girlfriend, because it doesn't work and all it does is whines all the time :P

Comment

Playing a game of "kill the general". Managed to get myself into a decent position, unheard and not seen, have a clear view of the enemy general in my scope, pull the bolt back on my VSR and the whole thing slides almost all the way out and refuses to go back in, end up being peppered due to my uncontrollable disbelief and lack to self control to shout "what the f*ck"

Turns out the spring guide stopped dislodged itself somehow and allowed the entire bolt mechanism to simply slide out.
        sigpic

Comment

when my kjw hi capa slide jammed up during a skirmish when I got it home I loosened it and lubed it and was shooting it to test it and the inner barrel went flying out of the gun.

Good job it broke really or I may have shot someone with the inner barrel during a game lol
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

playing at highland tactical a few months ago , in the control tower , ran out of bb's for my mp9 pull out my year & 1/2 old kwa sig pull the trigger and the slide flies clean off , mag explodes and barrel snaps in three places .To this day I have no idea what happened

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Worest one ive seen was a new skirmisher at our local site hired one of the l85 they have on hire was half way through the morning game playing in the banked area which are about 20ft high top to bottom with a good step slope either side and flat landing at the top wide enough to fire and move allong with bush cover either side not sure if he was moving across the top or had climbed up to fire onto the other side but he lost his balance and fell head over heals back down the slope to land at the bottom on top of the l85 bending the barrel to a 45 degree angle he got up dusted his self down and tried to carry on shooting with it needless to say it fired about 2 shoots before a bb jammed the barrel lucky he was ok but the gun when to the heaven in the skys for aegs.

Comment

I have one for each of my guns

My M4; I was walking around and heard something hit the floor, I am holding only the lower reciever
                My Pistol; went to fire and the slide didn't move, it had lost it's barrel
                My SR15; saw a guy with his back to me, I set it on semi and pulled the trigger, full auto until I disconnected the battery

My SR15 still won't do semi

Comment

My M4 decided to conk out moments before a game.

test shots all worked fine until we were actually in the game arena, then the wiring ballsed up

Comment

I just bought a new rear wired G&P Special Forces. Brilliant gun, although had issues with mag falling out, took it to a shoot and for the first hour I was picking off ppl from far away and only required single shot as gun was so accurate, second game of the day and it all went wrong

Decided to have a but more fun and started to waste bb's on anything and everyone, then mag kept falling out, so spent 2 hours trying to fix it, at the point I got the mags to feed, I adjusted the stock it was stiff and tight so gave it a yank,and it slid completely off the buffer tube with battery and rear wires attached.. Game over..

Comment

this
                      Attached Files

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                        this
                        Ahh atleast it was only an ex two tone.
                        I got a spare one if you want it mate ofcourse not for free .

Comment

Smokes come out of my systema m4 stock tube :'( the circuit board has burnt out :'(
                          My dump bag contains:
                          Glock 17 mag
                          Twinkie
                          Twinkie
                          Cupcake
                          M4 Mag

Comment

I kept being passed my mates's army la85 to look at as it jammed several times. On opening it up I found a bb jammed in the gears. Did. clean down, gun jammed again, another bb managed to get jammed in the gears. In the end I ran a bit of gaffer tape over the top of the gear box to blank off the blowbakc.

My 249 was my worst failure. FPS dropped to around 230, seemed to fire OK througn just range was a little off. When I got home to inspect, the piston heade had spit and nearly come off the piston (elemnt head), thry damper on the cylinder head came off and folded in two and e nozzle had jumped off the tappet plate. All that and it was still putting out rounds at a reasonable rate.

Comment

i was using a tm sig550 started running up a hill and faceplanted into a rose bush got back up snd when i saw four guys i started firing only to realise i no longer had a mag and when i put a new one in it it still wouldnt shoot turnes out the flash hider had about an inch of solid earth stuck in it then i got hit in the face by a sniper

Comment

Not a major malfunction but more of an annoyance for me.

I took my 249 out for a skirmish in September and got bored of no-one using my covering fire, Went back to get my CA MP5, put the battery in fired a few shots to test it was working then it jammed up :~( . I had to borrow a mates MP5 that turned out to be putting out about 180fps.

Got home ready to strip the Mp5 down pulled the trigger and everything was fine again Grrrrrrr.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X