Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

First game with my TM G3, first the flash hider goes walk about on me. Then later on I was running over some rubble that was half buired in the ground which came lose and I ended up going down like a ton of brick. As I got up all around me was a the shatterd remains of my fire selector(hardest thing to find a new one for a TM G3) and also my knee was bust which meant AnE here I come

Comment

Didn't even make it to a skirmish. Pulled the bolt back, handle breaks loose and twats me in the face!
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

• Originally posted by crasstoe View Post

Didn't even make it to a skirmish. Pulled the bolt back, handle breaks loose and twats me in the face!
        Lol! Comedy gold. I'd have paid money to see that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Drew an extended mag for my G18 at Skirmish Mansfield the other day only to have the lip-pin fall out, resulting in 49 bbs, the mag jaws and the gas router sail off into some mud. Luckily i found the expensive bits (took me a while though). The guy who was scrambling for a mag as I was going for this one stopped, laughed and then offered to help me - after shooting me naturally.
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

lol

You should`a gone for the knife kill !

Crasstoe what gun was that ? just so I know never to cock one for someone lol !
            sigpic
            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

King Arms Blaser, waiting to hear back from King Arms why its broken. Fingers crossed for a replacement with some form of reinforcement!
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

That`s very unlike KA but then again never seen one of their springers up close, I`m not sure if that`s a good or bad thing to say I don`t make a habit of getting close to the business end of a sniper rifle lol

Well hopefully they send you some nice replacement parts dam I love the emails I get and send to Asian airsoft company's

Hello my friend

Thank you thank you for buying our product "Blaster" thank you many thanks

Did you like ?

5 emails later

Hello my friend

I have check and no sorry this is not normal very very sorry we send replacement parts to you very very quick quick

Forgivingness please my loyal customer

We send by ems you have item soon.

3 emails later

Hello my friend

Item was sent on 28/03/2010 by ems tracking number is .................

Sorry to hear you have not item yet please wait till somday 27/10/2011 and if you no have we speed post you another chop chop

Kind regards

Love

Ho chi dim sum lee mack "John" kim lee the 3rd

I hope you get some replacements soon man I really do
                sigpic
                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

One of the worst malfunctions I've seen (thankfully it wasn't mine) but my friend has a KSC glock 34 he made for IPSC. He was competing and the pistol vented spraying the entire magazine over his hand, nearly freezing his hand to the pistol grip. Upon inspecting the target, there was about 8 holes at first we had no idea, but when he dismantled the pistol, we found the valve in the loading nozzle was missing.
                  The stock floating valve has become shrapnel when he fired that last shot and was launched into the target.
                  I've seen people fall over and snap stocks ect... but thats not really a malfunction.
                  Kiran Payne
                  TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                  Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Got a replacement bolt assembly and can safely say I received a lemon.

Another malfunction, pulling the trigger on a CYMA CM.028S AK about 6 years ago and wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... the gears had stripped at the start of the day.... never cool!
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

My worst malfunction was a lad falling into my TM M16VN and snapping the front off.

Left it propped against a tree while going in with me pistol - only to come back to a snapped in half VN and the little sod trying to shift the blame to someone else! - Not amused
                      Fixing Airsoft RIF's since god knows when XD

Comment

• I was recently test firing my aps with a systema gearbox and it was going great until i put an m190 spring in it and the gearbox shattered, destroyed my hop unit and slightly disfigured my upper body work..... Reasonably expensive fix

Sent from my HTC whilst having a shit

Comment

A guy yelling 'watch this!!' and then saying 'I've put red gas in my pistol' as he pulled the trigger - and one TM beretta ejected the top slide and flew into several bits to the chorus of Ooooooh's and laughter...

Red Gas and Marui Pistol = No, No!! *slap

Comment

The gun locked up in a cqb game just when I rounded the corner and got a bead on 3-4 people on the other side of the field about 15 feet away. Got that sinking feeling and I dropped as quick as I could behind a wooden crate. I just ended up calling myself out due to all the ricochets bouncing off of me knowing I was screwed.

Comment

• when first airsofting think it was my second time gaming at the stan we were defending the top floors the team getting killed off one by one i have my rental MP5 was hiding waiting for them to go pass as they did judged them up about 5 of them so i thought id go for it so i came out of my hiding place and started going crazy they didnt take the hits (or so i thought) as i looked down there was no magazine in my weapon i looked up and all 5 of them were there grinning and started lighting me up like a christmas tree

Comment

Was laying down some pretty heavy suppressive fire with my aug about 6 months ago, when all of a sudden you get a grinding sound appear over the motor sound. Managed to get a handful of shots out and then it stopped turning over altogther.

Took the gun home and checked it - the sector gear had come off it's axel, then shredded four teeth and put a nice gouge in the piston's teeth. There were bits of gear spread all over the inside of the gearbox...

Being an utter cheapskate, I cleaned it up and then chucked new gears in without replacing the piston. 30,000 rounds later and she's still running with no problems.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X