awsome battle in the kill house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awsome battle in the kill house

me, my mate and this other guy held off pretty much the whole of the enemy at GZ urban in the kill house. there were grenades going off everywhere but we were just snuck in under a sink justy popping of a few rounds when they were in our line of sight. as it was pitch black it was sooooooo intense i threw a grenade and after the huge bang, probly about 5 or so guys shouted hit hit hit, was kindof satisfiying

the guy we were playing with was new to airsoft and we really made a good impression on him, will definatly be ging there more often.

thanks

tom
    Gear and accessors for sale! http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=122550

sigpic
    flame + hairspray = fun

Re: awsome battle in the kill house

Sounds like a nice little squad you had going there mate

Chev,

Comment

yeh, maybe but i only go to GZ abot six or seven times a year, so it would not be sustainable.

sigpic
      flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Great story mate, I would have loved to see they're reactions

Love the bit about being stuck under a sink, it reminds me of my first trip to The Mall in Reading. I was trying to sneak around the enemy in the basement but after a short and sharp firefight I ended up wedged between a toilet bowl and the wall with a sink just above me. I had a great angle of fire through the door and down part of an access corridor but once the enemy realised where I was (and once I was bingo on ammo for my primary) a well aimed pryo came through the door - all I can is I was glad the toilet bowl took the brunt of the 'bang'. When I came out shouting, 'hit - dead' there was around 4 blokes (all enemy) who were there and gave a bit of pat on the back for holding them off for so long. Was a good day and one the best airsofting moments I can recall - both teams were pretty good and honourable to each.

Cheers,

Tom

Comment

just been to gZ urban. i whent wil my dad after alot of persuasion.

it was one of the attack and defend games around the garage. me, dad and this other guy were going round the back and there must have been at least 5 or 6 smokes in front of the garage. so we ran up to it jumped through a window and found ourselves in a room with 3 enemies in it.( they didnt know we were there coz of the smoke and the loud noises) then we unleached the mighty power of the mk5 on them. good banter

thanks

tom

sigpic
          flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Wihch one were you Tom?

I was the fool with the bolt action

Comment

You blew up Trent? Gets my vote

Comment

i had an xm8 with a blue torch adn laser duct taped to my gun.

sigpic
                flame + hairspray = fun

Comment

Ooooh yeah, 125fps?

Comment

it sure was a great day being sashes. best part was storming the front off our on building with pistols drawn with another fella .
                    sigpicCOMBAT TESTED BATTLE HARDEND

Comment

ejtrent hi mate just wondering if you friend with the camera would be posting the pics on here to view soon
                      sigpicCOMBAT TESTED BATTLE HARDEND

Comment

It was a good day. The garage was full of smoke after one of the sashes threw a large smoke just outside the opening right beside the tree I was hiding behind. A swift toe punt put it right back inside!! Thick red smoke filled the garage :D:D. I was the one with the MP5K and M9!!
                        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Were you wearing urban black and white camo? if so you came into a room when i was in the corner pointing my sniper rifle at the door and you didnt see me!

Comment

Yes, that sounds like me. I remember you with your sniper rifle but you're right I didn't see you in there, mind you I was shot several times storming the garage and didn't see where half the shots came from!! That was the good thing with the infinite lives - charge on in, back to re-spawn, charge on in again!! Good times.
                            JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Ahhhh - flashback!!. Was this down at the bottom near the assault course?? I walked straight into the room, in the building on the far right (we were told the building had been cleared!!) I was looking for a window to climb through to storm the middle building, turned the corner and there was someone crouched in the corner and shot me!! Scared the crap out of me :D:D:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tom the bom i am a male Find out more about tom the bom
                              Working...
                              X