Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Win You Have Ever Had- Despite Being Out Gunned

right. im going to set the bar.

i was in a game with only a sniper rifle and a Pistol.
    the sniper was out of ammo, and I was cornered by 4 other members of an AEG team.
    i was the last alive.

...things seemed grim, i was going to get ownedd by a couple of hundred BBs, as they will all open fire at once

anyhoo, I had some foilage, a trench and a little rusty tin can used as a bonfire.

this little rust-bucket (quite literally) was my ticket to a win.

I decided to leave my sniper, around 5 meters from the barrel, in clear view. I hoped this'll distract my attackers, and i jumped into the barrel and punched a hole in the bucket so I could see without getting seen.

I sat there for about 3 minutes before I heard foot steps and people whispering. I looked through my hole, and I saw 3 of the 4 members gathered around the sniper. A fourth ran up to them, told them the area was clear, and looked at the rifle too.

He bent over to pick it up....

..."aaiiieeeeee!!!" i sprang up out of the barrel and full auto on my Glock 18C, and I peppered them all with my 29round mag.

the rust bucket fell over. And so did I,
    but I was the winner.:D

try and beat that guys!
    sigpic

Re: The Best Win You Have Ever Had- Despite Being Out Gunned

Snake...is that you? :D

Comment

Someone has been watching too much enemy at the gates! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
        Someone has been watching too much enemy at the gates! :D
        heh,,, what is that?

even I have luck!
        sigpic

Comment

Its a film.. and brilliant one at that.

Steve
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Is that the one about the snipers at Satlingrade?

Comment

My mp5 stripped and died in a game at phoenix urban... while heading back I came round the corner and walked into a bunch of guys from the opposite team, who just saw the gun.

They all took the hit and walked back to the safe zone without me saying anything...

Comment

Mine was actually yesterday at Xsites christmas do. we were defending the Curch and bar when I spotted a couple of guys trying to outflank us so I headed off on my own to intercept them.

A firefight ensued wher I picked off 2 of the guys. This left just me and this guy each behind a tree. We couldn't hit each other and after a few minutes the inevitable happened we both ran out of ammo in our mags. It became a race. I chucked in a few rounds to my low cap for my G36. loaded and fired a couple off to make sure they were feeding.

I dropped my gear on the floor jumped up and started charging at him screaming my head off. The picture was hilarious. On the one hand you have this little fat bloke charging through the woods and you have this guy hunkered by a tree panicking like hell trying to get his mag in .

I got to about 15 feet from him, screaming at the top of my voice, and shot him with 3 single shots. We both then sat down and laughed out heads off about it. Me more because I was knackered and him as he couldnt believe I was daft enough to do it.
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Ill bite.

Had to secure a viechle and after an hours worth of fire fighting no one is making any head way. I look over to one of my team mates, stand up mid firefight and start walking, I get "I see your planning something take luke with you to bandidge you up if this all goes wrong"

So off we go on a nice long flank, encountered abit of resistance as a wise old sole worked out were we had gone but came unsuported luke to one in the back from him thinking there was just one of us, I popped round the corner over the cover and gave him a light peppering.

We got as close to the objective as we could, body count was not in our favour at all. 4/5 guys on a ridge another 3 or so by the objective itself. We radioed in and told theest of the team we were going for it.

We broke cover from behind the lines and made dash for the ridge all guns blazing. No one knew what was going on we had taken the ridge and started pooring fire down onto the last few guys on the objective. By the time the rest of our team got there we had cleared teh objective and were already pushing for the next objective.

Comment

The xmas christmas game at GZ, i was dressed as a terrorist, hiding in the trenches under the logs on the end. simply waited for delta to move in then BAM! bumped my ratio up to 10:1 befor lunch, well chuffed.

Comment

there was a team of about 9 or 10 holding a long barn at my local. the barn runs down to an area called the "jail", (its a pair of old cattle sheds) with a walk way down the side.

they were putting one hell of a defence up but i manged to sneak round the barn to the side entrance, keeping low and and quiet got passed the jail and burst out.

now i'll say this, i had a drum mag fed RPK fully loaded with 3000 rdrs.

they didn't.

now they were fairly spread out, but it didn't matter, they weren't expecting a flank attack, nor were they expecting the hail of rounds that old rpk of mine could throw out, inside of about 20 seconds the place was cleared out.

screams, dropped mags and tears aside, it was epic.

all my best stories involve my rpk.

how i miss my old RPK.

Boris
                      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

was that the one you sold to me Boris..? and you have been sigged
                        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

yes, and nice!

how is the old girl by the way?

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

I'm never the last man standing, so I can't say that I have actually had a win, because I seem to be the only person that actually has the balls to try and advance in a sticky situation.

Still I'd like to think I turned the tide a few times
                            Weapons of Choice:
                            G&G SOC-16
                            Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                            JG - AK47 tactical
                            VFC Scar - L
                            Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

it was only me and this boy adam he had a balloon on his ass and the ememy had to pop it and i had to defend him so we went and started going through the place clering it out when we decided that we should fall back so we went back and got some cover in a wee tip of bunker so we were hiding there when some rental decided to put his face in round the corner well he was lucky he had a mask on or he would of had a sore face he went back by now they knew were we were so we stayed low and just then the game ended when we came out we say about 5-6 enemys come round the corner a another couple of minetes and we would have been very sore

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                              Working...
                              X