Right in the mouth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Right in the mouth!

Playing last week, I looked over a barrier to see if I could spot the sniper when "POW", right in the voice box!!! Worst thing was I couldn't shout "HIT" so I got hosed as I made a run for the safe zone!!! That one stung a little to say the least!!
    Custom TM G3/MP5SD lovechild!!
    Galaxy MP7
    Warrior L96
    M4 machine pistol (Soon to be complete!!)

Comment

One time, i took a shot from far away from a TM SOCOM. It was at the sort of range where it just floated into my mouth as i took a breath. =]

Comment

considering all these injuries its surprising that few regulars use masks , i know about poor vision and some fogging issues etc. but really you a mask makes sense , plus i have seen too many eye injuries where the bb has just got under the glasses - lucky escapes there

Comment

I took a shot in the tounge (and pretty much evrey were else in my upper body I think it was a bit of full auto frenzey) from about 20-25 meters away. It hurt like words were not alowed to say on this forum!
          Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

+Im the guy from sniperiains commet a little further up this thread.
            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

well sheard dont forget i was shooting through dense wood and it was me and gingy and we were having a laugh! gingy had hos pistol so he couldnt get you. + the first few bbs fell because of the foliage!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jjdaman101 Find out more about jjdaman101
              Working...
              X