Ah!, Oh, Wuh??? (boom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah!, Oh, Wuh??? (boom)

A while back at F&O Airsoft Matlock, my team were defending the whats known as the mortar pits, it was near the end of the game and most of my team where dead, whereas the enemy had a infinate respawn. I decided to go solo and patrol along the wall which ran behind the pits which was at the back of the site. Not long into my adventure, as I pushed through some brackon, I heard voices of a couple of the enemy behind the bush infront of me, I imedeatly went down one one knee with my G36C raised expecting them to open fire on me, but they just seemed to be discussing how they were going to take on the guys left at the pits. I knew I had a grenade in my pouch but it was velcroed, so I would have been dead meat. I didnt want to spring up and empty my mag into the bush as my rifle misfeeds all the time, but I heard one of them count down and they both stood up and suppressed the mortar pits for a few seconds, under the sound of the AEG's I opened the pouch to get my TLSFx thermobaric grenade and as they knelt down again I ignighted it and chucked it over the bush. All I heard was an 'AH!', 'Oh', 'Wuh???' then the loud 'thud' that thermobarics make, I stood up and sprayed a few rounds just for precaution and was satisfied to see them show they were hit and walk off. As it was my first time I was pretty chuffed, it did get ruined pretty much straight away when one of there team opend up on us from behind a tree to the right and I got hit, although it turned out he wasnt aiming for me but the other two as he thought they were the enemy and he didnt even see me!

Re: Ah!, Oh, Wuh??? (boom)

Hahaha, nice mate. Shame you got lit up though.

Comment

Nice, my first ever BFG kill, managed to sneak up on a room in UCAP(just past the labs for those in the know), the 5 guys didnt even know I was there, so out comes Mr bufga, out gos the pin, in gos the Mr Bufga, as soon as that thing hit the ground there was an instant "Oh balls" and a few other choice words, then BANG, closely followed by "HIT" X5. :D
      I was a happy bunny with that result, let me tells ya.:D
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Nice....
        Bog standard sig with a mock up of my own gun, I think don't so

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lancer Hi Find out more about Lancer
        Working...
        X