Under Siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Siege

Another time at F&O Airsoft Matlock Woodland, I was in a team defending the 'checkpoint' situated round a small bunker, a few sandbags and obstacles. I had already rescued my mate (It was a medic and out game) and he had lost his final life. So I was left on my own inside this bunker . I had very little ammo, split between 4 G36C 140 round midcaps most of which was gone, and my rifle never feeds properly. I left faith with my Cyma Glock 18C and was aware that there was very little or none of my team left outside and that the enemy were swarming round outside.

Now, the bunker has what I would describe as an indirect route inside, a couple of bends you have to go round to actually get inside form the moment you enter the outer wall. I knelt down just outside the doorway and had very little oportunity to shoot back due to the ammount of bbs wizzing around. Then someone posted a BFG over the wall to the right of me, I immedeatly threw myselft down behind the doorway preparing for the crack of a 9mm blank, but nothing and realized it had failed because it had landed in a puddle :D I was obvioulsy relieved and decided to stay inside the little hut.

Not long later, I saw the siluetes of a couple of enemy outside through the planks of wood and one of them chucked a grenade and this time it was definatly going to go off so I took cover behind the inner wall. It went off and they obviosly thought it was clear inside so they continued to the right but I stuck my pistol through and put a couple of rounds in his back. This obviously got the attention of all the others as the ammount of bbs hitting the walls around me increased significantly and I did what I could to return a few with my Glock, but I was saved by the siren which signalled the end of the game and stepped out of the doorway, one of the other team walking past back to the safe zone noticed it was only me inside and was like 'What??? Surely we got him!'

Well belive what you wanna believe people but I survived ok and thats my little 'under siege' film (even thou I notice none of them are really about a siege) :L
    Last edited by Lancer; 4 January, 2010, 18:11.

Re: Under Siege

I'm not having a go at you mate, but would you mind breaking it down into paragraphs?

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
      I'm not having a go at you mate, but would you mind breaking it down into paragraphs?
      Yea, I thought that after I posted it lol, well is that ok mate?

Comment

Cheers! :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lancer Hi Find out more about Lancer
        Working...
        X