Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: best quotes

From We were soldiers.....

Good morning sergeant, lovelly weather...

Reply......Who am I a F*cking weather man
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

A while back, a mate of mine ran out of ammo when assaulting a bunker (I know, bad time :eek and threw a black drinks bottle he saw lying on the floor at the bunker instead, screaming 'eat nade *****es!'

One of the guys in the bunker got hit on the head with it and cried hit :D and the rest of the guys swore and jumped out the bunker..... then got utterly creamed by us

Also, at another game, a guy on our team with an M249 mk2 got back to us after regen when we were defending a building and were in serious ****, pinned down and everything. He shouted as he took cover near us "Deadly, fully armed and fully loaded; you guys miss me?" to which the entire team replied "HELL YEAH!". I know it's another COD4 quote, but it was soo funny at the time :D
      "When the pin is pulled out, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend" - US Army Training Manual

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?u=103033

Comment

Not quite a quote but will say it anyhow.

I was with 2 others guys, both mates of mine, and we were shooting at a group of 4 not far away. For some reason the firing stopped, I guess everyone was reloading or discussing tactics, my mate made the biggest burp, and a member of the other team went "Bloody hell mate just use a gas canister its more eco freindly!".

Comment

From Predator.
          Concered soldier: Sir! you've been hit! Do you need help?
          Sarge: I HAVEN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED! *kills 4 more people while spraying from the hip*

Comment

Thats a bit of a quote fail.

Comment

my 2 favourites, from the same film.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: "Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

Private Eightball: "Believe it or not, but under fire, Animal Mother can be a wonderful human being. All he needs is somebody throwing grenades at him 'til the end of his life."

Boris
              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                From Predator.
                Concered soldier: Sir! you've been hit! Do you need help?
                Sarge: I HAVEN'T GOT TIME TO BLEED! *kills 4 more people while spraying from the hip*
                Which Predators that from? Seen the 1 and 2, so Im guessing its from 3 as havent seen that. If its in 1 or 2 then Ive just forgotten it lol.

Comment

Its from 1 I believe.

Comment

One guy left on each team in close proximity to each other with everyone watching.

"Negotiate a truce!"
                    sigpic

Comment

fancy dress game last month my mate dressed as jesus shouting "jesus - feel my wrath " and my response as he shouted it at me before opening up his ak on full auto "me - jesus has a s*** shot "
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 June, 2010, 17:21.

Comment

it's in predator 1

Comment

ome of my fav quotes, for some reason!

"Last mag!"

or once i walked up to the blues and did a sarge quote

"i hope you brought your wallets - EGLM- Because the rent in hell gets paid in advance!"

Comment

whilst travelling with a mate of mine to airsoft (this was a while ago and twas just reminded of it), id just lit a cigarette when he turns to me and says:

Mate: You know, those cigarettes will kill you eventually.
                            Me: Yeah? that two tone gun in the boot will get you lynched quicker than smoking will kill me.

Reaver
                            "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

rofl love it

Comment

heard this one today that made me giggle

watching one of my own team run past me with his hand in the air after getting hit he calls out

"we will never take that hut.....there's russians inside there!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ste887 Find out more about ste887
                                Working...
                                X