Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

I haven't had a proper injury....yet, well at least nothing that's stopped me playing.

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
      Haha! Thanks man, it's nice to know you care in such a way!

But seriously, i'm totally fine now, look check me out!

You don't believe me, look at my eye man, it's totally cool!

Lol...?
      Glad to hear you are cool now. I can't quite tell from the last picture, but did the tear in your iris (colored part of your eye) heal all the way? I'm only asking, because supposedly the iris is not known to heal very well.

Comment

Hey, yeah its been nearly a year now since i got shot in the eye. I have to go to the eye surgery in a month so they can test the pressure of my eye. The more the pressure goes up, the higher the chance my sight will deteriorate. But referring to your post about my iris, i have been told there is a chance that the iris was never ripped in the first place, but i will ask about this when i speak to the doctors. But as far as i know, yes it healed quite nicely and you can only tell if you are an inche or so from my face that there is a hole. It looks like a large part of the outline of the iris otherwise. Thanks for your concern! =D
        My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

No problem. Ya, I think since your iris damage was on the outer portion as opposed to the actual muscle that opens and closes the iris (in other worlds the pupil), you are much more likely to be a candidate for some kind of reconstructive surgery if you ever desire or need it. I only mention this because I live in LA, the cosmetic capital of the world, and there are some amazing things being done by cosmetic surgeons out hear. I actually went to an eye guy out hear for a different eye problem. I actually couldn't find any doctor willing to deal with my cosmetic issue until I came to LA. I guess some procedures are considered risky, maybe, and doctors outside of LA didn't want to do anything if my sight was not at risk, which it wasn't. But since you say your eye pressure could get worse as time progresses, you might be able to find a doctor outside of LA. Anyway, long story short, if you ever want a recommendation for an LA doctor, let me know.

Comment

man this thread has some mad, gruesome images and tales.. kinda puts me off woodland.. or airsoft all together

that was damn lucky to be shot in the eye and recover, someone has luck on their side big time :P
            Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Worst I've had are minor cuts and bruises, along with a busted knuckle from a point-blank shot.
              We've had a number of broken legs and similar in the past though, but to brim a little light-heartedness to the thread, here's a little story:

A friend and I were looking to get our team living in the Mall, we were behind cover outside a shop, I was covering the main hall and my mate saw an opponent inside the room we were outside. We kept an eye on him while putting down cover, suddenly my mate shouts "I've lost him". We both expected the guy to run on the door and either drop a grenade over our cover or shoot us, so we started to stand to cover the door. Just as we start to stand BANG! We stand up to see the guy sparked out inside the room. Somehow he'd printed head-first into an armoured door rather than through the open one! :D

Comment

Hmm. I've been lucky. Worst I've ever had was getting shot in JUST the correct place (or should I say incorrect place) in a chink in my elbow where 'funny bone' is.

Felt like tingly static in my arm for about 30 mins.

Comment

I stubbed my toe once.... Anyone remember the pic floating around a couple of years back some fella with a bb stuck in his ear lobe?

Comment

Originally posted by quesnoy View Post
                    No problem. Ya, I think since your iris damage was on the outer portion as opposed to the actual muscle that opens and closes the iris (in other worlds the pupil), you are much more likely to be a candidate for some kind of reconstructive surgery if you ever desire or need it. I only mention this because I live in LA, the cosmetic capital of the world, and there are some amazing things being done by cosmetic surgeons out hear. I actually went to an eye guy out hear for a different eye problem. I actually couldn't find any doctor willing to deal with my cosmetic issue until I came to LA. I guess some procedures are considered risky, maybe, and doctors outside of LA didn't want to do anything if my sight was not at risk, which it wasn't. But since you say your eye pressure could get worse as time progresses, you might be able to find a doctor outside of LA. Anyway, long story short, if you ever want a recommendation for an LA doctor, let me know.
                    You clearly like the word "LA"
                    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

First ever milsim, in the height of summer decided i would wear all of my dads old army stuff so smock and a flack vest which weighed a tonne... heat exhaustion, not nice

Comment

saw some brothers at UA in Bristol got both there front teeth knocked out on the same day, absolutely hilarious....Full face FTW
                        Tac Modded 2012 PTW
                        C11 from Team Cobalt

Comment

Originally posted by SOBandy View Post
                          saw some brothers at UA in Bristol got both there front teeth knocked out on the same day, absolutely hilarious....Full face FTW
                          AAAH not the teeth
                          Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

First time i used a smoke grenade and accidently set my ghillie suit on fire witch resulted in me rolling off a pretty big mound of but (about 12metres high) and lots of bruises,

now i use a fireproof one.....

Comment

At one of the stirling games at lightfighter in Sheffield, the morning after a night of not much sleep the night before. I was in the APC going to re-enforce some of our guys. Expecting a 'hot exit' I stupidly cracked open a BB grenade ready to strike and lob it as soon as i was out of the back of the APC. Apparently i stupidly held the striker against the fuse in my hand as i jumped out, the shock of my feet hitting the ground caused the fuse to strike, the heat sorta welded the live grenade to my hand a bit... I had to rip it off quick and lob it. I had nicely charred fingers for a little while after.
                              uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

hi guys, in lincolnshire we tend to get at least 1 decent injury per week.

i dont know wether thats due to our lack of self preservation or we just get carried away.
                                playing recentley whilst wearing only joggers and a t-shirt in a cqb i got shot in the c**k by a regular from about 6-8meters away.
                                a team mate was on the 2nd floor taking a look out of the window when a sniper in a bush outside got a single shot under his ill fitting goggles, and hit his eyelid! he had a black eye for a week.
                                we also find that if we are in a "single mag" game, your spare empty mags work well as missiles and your rifle, a good club!!! lol
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 January, 2011, 15:23. Reason: language

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X