Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Originally posted by Splinter View Post
    If they was airsofting at the time, you'd have to wonder what kind of game they were playing
    Haven't you heard?

Penetration kills are worth more points!

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Worst i've seen was loads of blood soaking a mates trousers around the crotch!!! we believe whoever shot him had metal bbs in. He thought he would take any chances with that area and we called an ambulance.

Comment

Metal BB's! You get some nutters!
        SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

My worst was being shot by a support gunner point blank on the side of my face and ending up in hospital to have the blood drained from building up in my sinus'...I swear to this day his gun was running hot...
          WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

damn that looks painful
            Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

dear mother of god looks like you have been in a RTA , what face protection was you using at the time ?
              and what site ??
              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Took my girlfriends little brother (15) to my local for his first time, received a hail of, "you better look after hims." first 5 minutes, BOOM 500fps sniper rifle to his neck.! Swelled like a bitch.! And I got a bollocking...which was nice
                “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I fell into some nettles once lol

Comment

last summer playing at local woodland site,whilst the firefight was going on i found a nice spot to `lay in wait` inside a hollow fallen tree,as im lying there i see 5 opfor heading near me,i slowly crawl a little further ready to take them all out when i feel a sudden rush of panic....it turns out im not the only living thing in this tree,it is the home of an angry swarm of wasps,as im bieng stung i decide to leave the area fast but as soon as i get out of the tree(still bieng stung by wasps ,the 5 opfor take aim and lace me with rounds....dont know what hurt most the wasps or the bbs,i looked like i had chicken pox after that.

Comment

Fucking Hell dude: I've seen pictures of wounds inflicted by machetes and craft knives that looked less painful than that.

Originally posted by Ging_thats_me View Post
                      My worst was being shot by a support gunner point blank on the side of my face and ending up in hospital to have the blood drained from building up in my sinus'...I swear to this day his gun was running hot...
                      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

its not serious, or really classed as an injury i guess, but whilst at dragon valley tother week i was laying down some prodigious fire with my rpk and left myself a little exposed and took a hefty burst to the chest, arms, head, weapon, hand and one of the little buggers bounced and had a day trip down my ear canal. luckily some tweezers saved me. note to self ............ find something to cover the lug hole

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyj View Post
                          dear mother of god looks like you have been in a RTA , what face protection was you using at the time ?
                          and what site ??
                          I was using ESS ICE glasses, and a shemagh... but the shemagh had slipped down.
                          And it was at STA (Stealth Tactical Airsoft) at their old site in Lutterworth

Note to self, Only use Full face protection in the future!
                          WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

I was at UCAP VIRUS shortly before BFG's were suspended.
                            I came in low through a trap door as a guy threw a BFG under arm into the room. No one was at fault - We were both playing exactly to the rule book.
                            However it was epically bad timing.
                            The BFG hit me in the head so hard it split my eyebrow & cracked my lenses.
                            I blacked out for about 10 seconds then came to with the marshal covering my eyes hahaha. anyway, lots of blood. lots of confusion... Im still not 100% sure what happened. Got home and passed out but when I went to A&E next day, turned out I should have come in for concussion, stitches and a head X-ray... Had it superglued together in the end however it got infected due to paint from the BFG being lodged in the cut.

Thats about as bad as i've had it. I know a guy whos broken his ankle in a rabbit hole. again, thats the worst I know of!
                            Kiran Payne
                            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

• BFGs have been banned from virus?!?!? Nooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                                BFGs have been banned from virus?!?!? Nooooooooo!
                                They were for a period. Dont quote me on it But there was some who-ha about a lawsuit involving a BFG accident. Because of this, BFG's were suspended at many sites until we were notified otherwise.

Its all over now though. As far as I'm aware BFG are allowed.
                                Kiran Payne
                                TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                                Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X