Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

Originally posted by comeback View Post
    He did know i was there, i literally stopped firing for 1-2 seconds and started again and he stuck his head out just as i pulled the trigger, its all good still mates,still got my job so its cool was an accident ... might not of happend if i wasnt wearing full face as i cant look down my sights but oh well
    the irony.

I just hope one of the marshals wife doesn't fall on me at my site other wise a trip to hospital would definitely be in order.
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
      the irony.

I just hope one of the marshals wife doesn't fall on me at my site other wise a trip to hospital would definitely be in order.
      harsh but definatly lol

Comment

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
        Some guy a TWA today jumped into the pit nd fell onto a rock, which = a gash so you could see the bone
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbcWmaXLqzY

The video of him in A&E

Comment

Ive accidently let off a 12gauge BFG in my hand got burnt abit no to bad but the worst thing was all the bits of cardboard, plastic and gun powder stuck in my hand aan fingers for the next month or so. but thats nothing compared to what ive seen at the rock. some guy was in the middle of a sprint across some open ground when he just hit the deck with was accompanyed by a massive, and i mean massive snap which you could hear across the whole quary pretty much. turns out the poor bloke had snaped his achilis tendon. (excuse the spelling).
          Team Ghost

Comment

While not serious it did start to sting abit after someone pointed out to me that I had a BB stuck in my face:eek:

Comment

Re: Serious Arsoft Injuries

Originally posted by Scarface73 View Post
              Not that painful but there are lot of nerves in your face and if it hits one or the surgeons knife catches one you can end up with a permanent disfigurement apparently.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46600397@N02/4277503110/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4660039...n/photostream/
              Mate, you don't know how lucky you are. My wife's a dentist and does emergency max fax surgery at the local hospital. She's seen facial paralysis from trauma to the nerve that runs through the jaw. Plus, get a deep enough cut under the chin and it can bleed into the tissue, swell up and cut off the airway. I've heard of 3 deaths from damage to the area you got shot, simply from botched basic dentistry.
              sigpic

Comment

hhhhmmmm thats cheered me up lol

Now wear a facemask so never felt anything Saturday

Comment

my wrost injury was at groundzero weekender in 2007 when i was playing a night game. triped over and my glass came off as i was getting back and my glass back on i get 3 round burst to the face and one of them impacted the bottom part of my left eye. lucky the bottom eye lid took most of it but i couldnt see out of it properly for almost 6 months after as it had bleed internally
                  When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your Friend!!!

Comment

first time i ever went airsofting ran up one side of the bunker and thought there was a slope on the other side aswell but there wasn't it was basically a 6 or 7 foot drop so i went for it and sprained my ankle but didn't find that out till later so played the whole day. i wouldn't like to imagine what it would of felt like not wearing my full leather boots.
                    trader rating

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface73 View Post
                      Yeh I don't fire from a rear position anymore despite letting people know in front that you're there they forget and just stick bits in front of your stream of fire.

Ultimately its your fault as you can see them and they can't see you.

I bounced one off my brothers head believing he may actually take notice of me!
                      Hell my brother shot me in the back of my head, I did know he was shooting and ran out infront of him, so my own fault
                      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by sir naggedalot View Post
                        While not serious it did start to sting abit after someone pointed out to me that I had a BB stuck in my face:eek:
                        That was me that pointed that out. Hope it was all ok in the end heard you went A&E.

Comment

A guy at combat zone lincolnshire took a nasty stumble in trench and broke his ankle, the situation was dealt with very well my marshalls and skirmishers alike, he went on too make a full recovery and is back skirmishing

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                            That was me that pointed that out. Hope it was all ok in the end heard you went A&E.
                            Was advised to go there but with hindsight would of tried allot harder to extract it myself as when I did get to see a nurse the first thing she said was "have you tried to get it outyet"?
                            I told her that I was advised by a Nurse that was on the site to let them deal with it as it might need a small incision to do the job properly, she had a good go but she gave up and went for the Doc and scalpel.
                            They came back with the right kit and the Doc gave me a local and then while the doc was unwrapping the scalpel the lovely Karen popped it out!
                            The Doc still claimed it was his poking about with the needle that loosened it a bit like my other half when she loosens the lid's on jars before I open them for her!!
                            Couple of stitches later and I had a lovely Cindy Crawford Beauty Spot.
                            Wasted my hard earned Sunday because someone cant take there Bang kills but its my own fault for not having my smock done right up or my BFG to hand.
                            The lovely site owner gave me a free game because I didn't cry to much, so every cloud has a sliver lining and thank goodness that it missed my perfect teeth :D
                            I wish the site Doc was not away as I am sure he would of sucked it out and stitched me up!
                            If you know or are the person with the Aug that shot me please contact me so I can return thier/your bb.

Comment

A guy at Dragon Valley late 2009 got impaled on a random bit of metal and although I didn't see it, it must have been serious as paramedics were needed.

I think you have to accept the chance of injury in a sport/hobby which is based on warfare. Lucky we dont have actual bullets, nades, mines or artillery to deal with...

Comment

Done during a game at longmoor, I was zipping about the place with a bandolier of frags and just a pistol I basically fell down some steps landing on my elbow immediately breaking my Olecranon and dislocating my shoulder (which is a problem to this day) Uncountable number of stitches, Two Pins metal wire one year of physio and a scar to boot.
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X