"Get to the Chopper!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get to the Chopper!"

I felt this was such an outstanding feat, I am going to post in a section I rarely frequent. The brief was the game was simple. We had an injured soldier on a stretcher, and had to carry the stretcher across the entire site, in order for him to be casevacced without the stretcher coming under fire. There was a time limit of 45 minutes.

For almost 35/40 minutes we had been pinned down within 100m of our starting area. However, we decided finally to push up. Amazingly, we made it to the finish, by sprinting with an incredibly heavy stretcher and some of the guys running for a lot of the way. I felt that there was a fantastic effort and decided to mention.

Anyone else have any similar last ditch attempts that worked?

Re: "Get to the Chopper!"

AWA last december in the village i just ran in pushed the m14 through the netting and shouted surrender 3 guys ranout
    Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
    Seriously.... WTH?
    Tenth Prestige!
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

We had a similar thing at our game today. The objective was to move a casualty from one end of the site to a fort at the other end. We had to have two people carrying the strecher and a medic (Me on this occasion) carrying an IV.

We got about half way and then remained pinned for a large proportion of the game as the enemy team were defending well. We decided to make a run for it over the last 200m. We had a support team who ran on our right flank trying to draw fire and get some enemy kills. We sprinted with the stretcher through rough , uneven , steep wooded terrain. It got to the point where we were ahead of our support and got within 3 feet of the fort before we were shot.

We turned, ran all the way back to our start point touched the flag (playing tag and restart), ran back to the casualty, attached an IV and finished the job. Never been so tired in my life and thought my lungs were going to explode through my chest:-) fantastic team effort though and thoroughly enjoyed the game.
      M4 S System
      MP7 GBB
      Sig P226 GBB
      M3 Shorty

Comment

today there was a cod 6 moment
        they were just about to defuse the bomb when someones grenade went off and kille dthere whole team
        Originally posted by parky
        If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

what site was this Utrinque Paratus? it sounds just like a game i did last year at Lyndsey Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
          Working...
          X