Collapse

Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldered my MP5 last weekend against my mouth instead of my shoulder. No idea how or why, but that hurt.

Comment

Re: Self Inflicted Airsoft injuries.

in response to everyone who's been shooting themselves to check weapon functionality

mind you...getting off my high horse, couple of months ago i came under fire and dove into a bush for protection...
      i was wearing my ghillie...
      it was a holly bush...
      took 3 people about 5 mins to get me extracted, and i no longer wear my ghillie at that site to avoid the shame of recognition...
      don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

shot myself in the foot, at home.
        had a lovely second-hand pistol, just arrived. gassed up the mag to give it a test, pointed at the floor, pulled the trigger.
        Turns out the seller hadn't cleared it properly (still a BB in the chamber) and I'd not cleared it myself, because I made the cardinal mistake of assuming it was safe.
        worst thing was I was at home, so I wasn't wearing shoes. hurt like hell.
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I was once using a Thunder Grenade (the ones with the hard PU Shell and the pierced CO2 capsule) with the shells modded (*read - Filed) to make them more reliable..

I pulled the pin, the spoon went forward, hammer went down, struck the capsule.....NOTHING.
          So I bashed the hammer off a tree to hear the capsule hiss and was ABOUT to lob it when the damn thing went BANG in my hand.

THANK F*CK FOR GLOVES!

Comment

It wasn't my fault but it was my grenade.

Pulled the pin on a multibang thermobaric grenade went to throw in into a door but as soon as the spoon went it detonated all 3 bangs at once in my hand NO GLOVES! Whole game stopped for people laughing didn't have and hair on my arm up to about 3 inches up my forearm. I carried on though with one burnt and peeling hand.
            Originally posted by B.E.N.
            Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Tried a rather energetic slide to cross a hall under fire. Took my run up and slid, floor was good and wet so got a good speed mis judged where the door frame was and as my head was passing the threshold cracked it on the door frame. Cut in a perfect line from eyebrow to cheekbone and a black eye for a week and a half afterward.

Lesson learnt.
              sigpic

Comment

My worse one wasn't during a game, but was in fact camping over at a site the night before with some mates. We were inside this large building with support beams, and my m9 had kept misfeeding previously so i had let my mate have a look at it and gave it back in working order, so i fired some test shots up and out of the way to prevent ricochets or anything of the like, or so i thought.
                I fired and the bb bounced off the ceiling, onto the support beam and then straight back at my jewels and all i thought when i saw it head towards me again was 'that's not right' moments before it cracked me right on the tip...

Lesson: Don't trust physics, it will screw you over... fuck you physics...

Comment

this ones part accident, part self inflicted, and be forewarned theres some graphic pictures.

doing some shooting at my friends farmhouse, just putting rounds on cans cos i have had a crap day, set the range at the top of a hill, 100M uphill sprint and knock down the cans at the top, little bit of competition with friends, been taking it in turns and it started raining, well not raining, persistently raining (to put it politely), so ready up, start running, get 3/4s of the way up the hill and lose my footing, go arse over tit and slide down the hill, get to the bottom and try to stand up and my leg felt oddly warm, look down to see a huge gash through my trousers and my leg, turns out a piece of flint slid up my leg with the sharp edge, whip the FFD out of my shoulder pocket, rip the trouser leg off and bandage it up as much as possible, hobbled back to the farmhouse with my friend carrying me, then after looking at it properly decided it was a hospital job. bandaged it back up with the missuses makeup pads (only sterile thing i could think of,) taped them on and had my friend drive me to A&E, 2 hours and 15 stitches later it had stopped bleeding, left a interesting scar though. pics are below, but are somewhat graphic.

20130520_213638.jpg20130524_101353.jpg
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Dropped my m4 yesterday, luckily managed to catch it......by the trigger.........with a full mid cap.......and an 11.1lipo........and the gun swung straight up my thigh leaving a lovely trail of very painful welts bought a sling from a mate 5 minutes after so it never happens again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                    Surrounded? You mean we can attack in all directions!!!

Comment

was in a 2 on 3 game at ROE Extreme (its a super close CQB arena) me and my mate had been shot out along with one off the enemy, 5 minutes later we are still waiting for the two survivors to finish up so i got bored and decided to practice spinning my Beretta...which i dont use the safety on...whilst loaded...as i swung it forward it went off twice...once in my mates thigh, the other hit the end of my gentleman's sausage...needless to say i make sure its unloaded/de-gassed before practicing these days

Comment

My worst was tripping an falling sideways onto hard ground, breaking my elbow.
                        "Displaced fracture of the olecranon". Basically the end of my ulna broke off.
                        The next morning, I was in surgery to have it wired back together.
                        That was about 15 months ago.
                        The photo was about a week or 2 later.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You all know how its goes your bored so you start fiddling with your various rifles and after firing them for awhile i started to think for some reason what popped into my mind is i wonder what the air feels like leaving the barrel of my rpk and i wonder what happens if you cover the end of the barrel ..... well what happened was i shot my thumb which hurt to touch anything for a week or two and was bruised for a couple of days

moral of the story dont think stupid things and also remember its loaded if you just where shooting it
                          After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Ducking into cover while shooting at someone, forgot to stop shooting and shot the rock infront of me, a BB in the lip made sure I don't do that again, Fat lip for a day or so after!

Comment

clotheslined by a low branch. only to make things worse as i fell the barrel of my m16 came up and hit me in the forehead.

Comment

I've shot myself in the finger while I chrono'ed my WE scar. Also Ive thrown an impact into wall killing around 10 members of our team.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                                Working...
                                X