i did a sheard!! (nearly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i did a sheard!! (nearly)

ok the "sheard" bit is what happened a while back when i said "sheard if you go in the pig pen you will probs get a few kills" or somin. so he did. now what pigs do is dig. they dig deep holes. really deep holes! it rained the night before and looked exactly like no-mans land with massive water holes in the middle but it was dry on the edges. sheard ran through the middle with gingys (strettmans) new CAm16 203 and what do you know. he falls in a knee high puddle dropping the m16 half in it and covering half himself!!! his rifle was in a bad state but was cleanable!

right so me rob (gingerpanda) and gilome (supportgunnergilome) are at my place today after school and we have a big field at the back of my house. we also have a mound at the end of the field and the pig pen (with no pigs at the moment). rob was on the mound after gilome had gone home so it was 1 on 1. it was semi dark and i couldnt even see shit so i looked for silouettes but still nothing. (plus i couldnt see where my bbs were going) I stood up and a hail of AK came at me. i ducked and tried to trace where it was coming from but couldnt see him. i decided that if i went into the pig pen (like what sheard did) i could get close enough to shoot him. i got to the gate...... loosed of a few rounds and saw a head bob down. i saw it pop up and then fired again. once more he bobed back down. i thought to myself "we've got to do it now iain, pull yourself together!" (by the way it is fairly close!!) I loosed off a mag and legged it.
    i got about half way and thought i was gonna make it to the pig hut when i heard the rattle of a hi-cap and then the whine of the gears and bbs were wizzing past my head. i wasnt going to make it. a bb struck me in the side of the head which, with a reflex action, jolted my head forward smashing my nose onto the iron sights of my m4!!. i looked up calling my hits and had blood coming out of my nose!!! it dam well hurt!!!

so i think the moral of this story is dont go in the pig pen or you are bound to get hurt!!!!!!

Re: i did a sheard!! (nearly)

haha thats a brilliant story

hope i dont do a sheard :P just glad there are no pig pens about
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

lol
      it was hillarious when he fell in!!!
      strettans jaw hit the floor faster than you can say spore!

Comment

I will never forget the day I saw a rental walk into the stream (about 4ft deep) as it was covered in duck weed. It went up to his neck as we has walking croutched as well.
        He then proceded to tell everyone he was pushed when about 10 of us saw him walk into it.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
        http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

Ahh, GZW last week. About 10 minutes into the game. Dunno who it was, but decided he was going to leg it through a 'puddle' towards the village.
          If it hadnt been 2ft deep, i dont think he would of stumbled.
          To sum up, the whole of the guys trousers were soaked through, boots, socks, everything.
          Laugh? I nearly shat!

Comment

falling into streams is part of the fun

many a time ive tried to be clever by crossing the stream at my local sight, but depending on how the weather been it can be extremely boggy - generally it ends up being difficult to tell the difference between my boot and the mud
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

don't get me wrong tehre have been games when I have used the stream to assault an objective, but someone walking blindly into them is (as stated before) shitting hilarious.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
              http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

Not airsoft but when I was in cadets on a night ex we were trying to evade the army guys (we were RaF) and get to our objective across a series of fields. Got to the hedgeline of one field, quick scan of the field through the NV scope (we were geared up cadets ), looked clear.

NCO leading our little section takes off, pegging it across the field, then suddenly disappears into a massive shellhole full of water up to his chest, covered in green algae so it was impossible to spot in the dark/NV.

Bear in mind this was in the middle of winter and the temperature was around freezing, but the guy was absolute nails and sucked it up for the rest of the night, even when the ice in his bdus started to crackle

Comment

mint i would love to see someone fall in a beck. you have NV in cadets!! we dont have them and were RAF!!!

but someone falling over after shoutign "kamikazi!!!" and running ito the open was the funniest! he got drilled! ehem gilome!

Comment

ha ha revenge at last. Last order i ever take from you. it was quite funny though. told you that pig pen is dangerous.
                    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

p.s is doing a sheard gona turn into a genric term for faling over in shit now?
                      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

yep!!! lol
                        i wonder who will be next into the death pit!! itll probably be mortimer!

Comment

i do have to admit though it was a bloody lucky shot so many rounds fired off for just one to hit you but oh well i won so i dont care lol and it was your idea to stay near the trees for sillihouette so you brought the thunder upon yourself :D

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
                            mint i would love to see someone fall in a beck. you have NV in cadets!! we dont have them and were RAF!!!

but someone falling over after shoutign "kamikazi!!!" and running ito the open was the funniest! he got drilled! ehem gilome!
                            We dont have NV in the cadets... we have someones dad whos THAT obsessed with birdwatching

Comment

he sounds well cool
                              Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                              Working...
                              X