are people blind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are people blind?

Well today i was at groundzero woodland. Bravo kept getting called back to restart the game! and we were getting impatient because delta wernt ready!lol. Anyway so when its finaly game on me and my team sprint into the bushes and try to take some guys out who are hiding in there... my team are giving me hand signals and im respondng then i look down and realise im in thick foliage and i have a sniper, idiot. So i walk out on to the main path no bravo, i walk to the left hand side and i see about 3 delta with their backs to me. One looks round at me stares for a while and then looks back... im like :O. then a guy comes up behind me and hes like u got any contacts and im like... . "nah" lol. I shot the more professional guy i the shoulder and he looks round in confusion, then the two kids look round at me and shrug their shoulders... i wave and shoot the closest one in the chest and the other one ducks down, now i do not know wht the kid was trying to acheive but he randomly shoots the tree infront of him :? he just sat there bobbing his head up and down, well thats him dead as he pops his head up for the final time! that was pretty awesom, it couldnt of been any easier, the moral of the story is call your team or u will get P.W.N.D ( that the name of my team). lol, hope everyone one had a good time today i know i did!
    "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Re: are people blind?

I'm guessing because you were standing their casually they assumed you were on their team? Also people tend not to notice things until it moves.
    How many times have you been walking in a park and have not noticed a squirrel until you are within meters of it?

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9861
    http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/fo...eputation=2700

Comment

i was aiming at them and i was taking cover behinda tree and i only realised they were delta because the guy pointed out that there were delta downthis path, also i dont really walk through parks. Any way thnk what you think but i think it was quite a laugh
      "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

strange?
        never witnessed this before? anywho it must have been a right bummer for those guys.
        but if i were you tbh i would have pyro'd them. im assuming they were stood pretty much next to each other? anway id have dropped a frag on em and then a couple of well aimed shots.

Comment

Sounds like a friday the 13th game for them lol

Comment

Reminds me of a story from last years weekender when two of our team (battletec) went out on the night game with shorts and t-shirts, a pistol and a few mags. The had there bravo tags on there arms. Anyway they managed to walk in to the middle of a group of 70+ delta stood around defending the village. Anyway to cut a long story stright torches were shone at them and conversations had but no one noticed they were bravo. Even when they walked out of the village with a barrel with a glow stick no one bothered to question them.

Morel of the story always check peoples tags.
            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
            Maruzen APS Type 96
            TM P226, Tac Master .
            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Also at last year's weekender, my mate is standing on top of the tower at the checkpoint, next to firebase Charlie. He's 6' 2" and standing out like a sore thumb. My other mate is sat on the grass verge opposite the tower, legs akimbo, sunning himself. I'm emerging from the undergrowth doing my flies up having just relieved myself. There was no one else around at all, and we were trying to find any members of our own team (Bravo). This kid from 'The Others' wanders up the road right between the middle of us, trying to hold his trousers up due to the weight of his spare pistol mags and a bottle of gas in his pockets. Me and my mates exchanged glances for about twenty seconds, the whole time this kid hasn't looked at a single one of us. Finally my mate on the tower put a couple of rounds between the kid's shoulder blades, and he jumps, looking around at us like we've just appeared out of nowhere. If only we could be that 'stealthy' when faced with half of Delta bearing down on us

Comment

Makes you think you could be the spy from team fortress 2, all you'd need was a crappy paper mask of them and they'd be fooled! On the other side of the spectrum though i know many instances (i've done it before i admit) when people have been a bit trigger happy...
                Current Armoury
                TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Comment

Don't worry Airsofters in general are blind... I've sat as a rifleman in a position and managed to eliminate an entire section, before being hosed at too close range by the support gunner.

Best part of are People blind is when there is an entire section (with the requisite 2 L110's) in a drainage ditch kicking back and relaxing and two idiots walk into our kill zone, cue much swearing from both sides and lots of outgoing fire.
                  Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad212 Find out more about mad212
                  Working...
                  X