Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

A friend during a woodland match sayd 'hey look, I think I see a bussard' so I looked up and got sniped right in my left nostril, still hurts like hell two weeks later!

Comment

Half my tooth got shot out a couple of weeks ago at GZW and have been shot in the cheek before

Comment

We had a group of approx 12 off 16/17 year old youngsters out for one of their birthdays. I spotted one of the lads coming round the back of the bush I was hiding in and he hadn't seen me at all. Seeing as when he cleared the bush he would be approx 3 foot from me, I drew my pistol (no bang kill rule). I jumped out of the bush shouting "Suprise" and shot him once in the centre of the chest. The lad shat himself and fell over backwards. Unfortunatley for me he had his finger on the full auto trigger and I took a shot to my knuckle and then my cheek. He lay there and asked "Am I dead?" "Yes you f**king well are!" was my reply, through gritted teeth, while shaking my left hand. Can laugh about it now but I have seen people get very angry over far less.
        JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Originally posted by tenacioustom View Post
          Half my tooth got shot out a couple of weeks ago at GZW and have been shot in the cheek before
          Would that of been my mate using my misses P90.. if so that was his first game and the P90 was cqb fps ><

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Hmm let me see.

GZ weekender. Reloading my mascart in the safezone. Just filled it up and gases. Went to put it down on my leg and caught it on my holster clip sending 108 odd rounds up in to my chin/face. Blew my mask off as well.

While using my mates RIF the other week he was crouched a good 2m's in front of me and slightly to the left of me. With out consulting me first, he stood up and leaned as I let a round fly, shooting him in the back of the head. He loved me for that one.... .
            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
            Maruzen APS Type 96
            TM P226, Tac Master .
            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Would that of been my mate using my misses P90.. if so that was his first game and the P90 was cqb fps ><
              Might have been him though didnt get a good look at who did it, it was at the end of the day though and at what i think was the nest? (trenches with metal panels)

Comment

Threads like this make me want to armour up like hell.

My worst was me coming out of a bush tunnel right up behind a newbie teammate, he notices me, thinks I'm an enemy and sprays me less than 3 foot away, two shots to the forehead and temple.

Knocked me completely dizzy for about five minutes and made me want to throw up. I have a dizziness problem anyway, but this triggered a spell pretty hardcore.

Made for funny stories at work the following day though.

Comment

I got shot in the ass from about two feet away. Admittedly the bugger had had to drag his own ass through gorse bushes for five minutes prior just to get to me, but damn it stung.

Fortunately, my cry of pain (fleshy bits always hurt most) alerted my team-mate opposite, and that area of bush got laced. Meaning the guy had to come back out of dense gorse. Which kinda evened it out!
                  Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Ha heres a stupid one
                    last week i was setting my claymore, and just after i loaded it i stupidly gave the remote to a mate. He said what happens if i press the button now at that exact second it exploded with my face over the front of it and i rapidly saw 200 bbs flying the distance of 3 inches to my face (yes i was that close). I had 8 bbs up my nose and bbs marked all my face now that hurt like a son of a bit*h
                    hehe
                    Will
                    oh and ive had an m203 moscart to the face from a foot no joke now that also hurt a hell of a lot

Comment

Very nearly got shot right on the end of the wedding tackle a while ago. But for some lucky reason I had my finger in the way, even that hurt quite a bit..Don't read too much into that, all perfectly innocent.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

WHY WAS IT OUT lol

Comment

It wasn't....lol...I was trying to creap through some bushes and did my Merecat impersonation and got shot while poking my head up....
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

side of the jaw just up from the chin 450fps from 35 metres

that hurt
                            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I snuck up behind these 4 guys they were taking cover behind a defence, I put my vrs in the ground took out my glock and went

"oi guys, do i honestly have shoot you?"

They all turn round and one of them raises his gun I hit him twice but the rest of them open fire. I got hit bad

A classic example of shoot first ask questions later
                              "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                              Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

i know this isn't airsoft but when i went to paintball for the first time i went in a little hut and a paintball came speeding towards me and go me i the gooners it brang a tear to my eye

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X