Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Worst for me was one of my mates, who is a marshall, got hold of a Dan Western revolver and shot my in the arm from about 30yds away. Stung like a &%£$! Got a blood blister which has nearly healed now (a week later).
    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Was getting shot at, turned around quickly and my goggles snagged on a branch, pulling my goggles off my face causing me to get sprayed across the face with plenty of BB's

Good times.
      sigpic

Comment

Got nailed right in the cheekbone, stung like hell and left a light scar.

Comment

I was playing at The Mall. With 5 minutes to go (and regen just stopped) in one of the last games of the day, I headed downstairs to get across to the other side of the mall. I got hit, seemingly out of nowhere. In reality, he was behind a door, in the dark. He can't have been more than 10ft away from me. It stung like a goodun, and has left a scar.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
            I was playing at The Mall. With 5 minutes to go (and regen just stopped) in one of the last games of the day, I headed downstairs to get across to the other side of the mall. I got hit, seemingly out of nowhere. In reality, he was behind a door, in the dark. He can't have been more than 10ft away from me. It stung like a goodun, and has left a scar.
            did this happen yesterday, if so i think it may have been me :D
            BB
            Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Was at Sabre Force Airsoft yesterday playing in the kill house when i turned the corner had at least 9 Pistols pointing at me tried to go but got wrecked.Got home and now have a perfect circle of blood:eek:
              JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

I had my first Airsoft experience on Saturday at Alpha 55 in Halkyn , North Wales . My first ever experience of getting shot was Friendly Fire and from behind . Despite the sites "No Headshots" policy my own team mate fired 3 rounds into the bit right behind my left Ear , it is still sore today .

I think to myself "well it can`t be any worse than this" . Between games one of the little 12 year old rental scrotes manages to shoot me in the wedding vegetables ....... I was unimpressed and offered to hose the lot of them on full auto if they didn`t stop dicking around . Later on , it`s the last game of the day and it`s the Birthday game . Some kid gets to pick 4 friends and they defend the top of a hill , I held back as I was almost out of BB`s . I recognise somebody defending and decide to go for them , I am slightly out of range and aiming high to dry and drop BB`s on him ...... you can see them from both teams , zipping around all over the place , so I decide to take the Mickey .

I run out and do a dance , and jump out of the way of incoming BB`s , you can blatantly see them trailing in and not a chance of getting hit , some come from another angle and I am jinking all over the shop . I back off a bit , load up and try to sneak in a bit closer as there is a bush blocking their view ........... sigh , 2 lots of BB`s come in from opposite angles and hit me in the Wedding Vegetables again . I yelped like a puppy and took off , the Marshal was almost sick he laughed that much .

My first day of Airsofting ....... and I have a grudge list already

Comment

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
                  did this happen yesterday, if so i think it may have been me :D
                  BB
                  Nope, it wasn't you. It happened in late July.
                  Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                    Nope, it wasn't you. It happened in late July.
                    good to hear :D
                    BB

Comment

My worst hit was playing at the killhouse (F&O) and got shot on the tip of my ear by a team mate at point blank! Ow!

Comment

In the thigh by an SA80 (350fps)

Comment

Originally posted by mtudds View Post
                          In the thigh by an SA80 (350fps)
                          thigh shots are killers!
                          BB

Comment

Asylum.

In the Cedars.

I'm at the top end near the exit and a noob blind fired from around the corner, he hit my nose from 3 feet away.

Felix stopped the game and warned about blind firing and used my bleeding, sore nose as an example.

I still have a BB shaped scar on my nose
                            Transport Workers Airsoft Tactical Squad - Nottingham's Finest

FOR SALE - G&G GR-16 CQB-S LOADS OF EXTRAS

Comment

Quite some time ago I went to a local site, thought I`d take photos instead of playing this time. I was adjusting my camera, the game hadn`t started but it was lucky I`d put my specs on. I looked up from the camera and copped a BB right in the centre of the forehead, it hit so hard it made me stagger backwards and see stars. About 30 yards away was a group of blokes, one shouted 'sorry mate', a CO2 pistol in his hand. Cracking shot but p poor in a safety way, it put me off the site and I`ve only played there once since.
                              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 10 September, 2010, 02:32.

Comment

A guy on the yellow team, standing about 40m away hadn't seen me. So I popped up from behind some ferns and popped off a few shots at him. I was well off the mark. But he knew roughly where I was (This was before I realised a site gun with no real tweaking was only hitting about 25m accurately and the crosswind was playing havoc with everyone) and opened up on my area.

He had an M249 running maaaaaaaaaaanyFPS and lotsofRPS... I took 3 in the forehead and 2 in the ear. From 40m. I've been hit at point blank range with a paintball and this was similar...

Also, on the shoulder blade at close to 500fps from 25m. 4 times. Didn't think it'd hurt but it made me wince!
                                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X