Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

I was at EBZ and forgot my gloves in the middle of winter, i took about 10-20 shots into my fingernail from 10ft away. my nail went black

Comment

whent down to raf newton some guy from india he was on some airsoft tour had a g&p fully upgraded m14 ebr fireing about 400 fps dude was hideing in a room i whent in from about 5 feet away right in the left nut iam 14 so swore quite alot and cryed abit dude go kick from site lol

Comment

Some guy a CS Woodland a few months back took a bb to the upper lip. It stayed there.

Comment

the day my brother got his kwa m9 we were in our room playing black ops and he decides he is going to plink the empty cider can on top of the stereo speaker (christmas day so before he had had time to understand its power capability...) as he fired the bit missed it hit the speaker ricocheted and caught me right in the metacarpal ( for all you anatomy wizards) i hasten to add he was momentarily on the floor rolling about crying with laughter as i sat there writhing in pain from the awful high powered shot i had just taken... it quickly turned to a lovely welt and surprisingly turned to a few profanities to which he laughed even more as i danced around in pain... not amused... have also almost managed to self pierce my ear with a .22 high powered air rifle ricochet... THAT SUCKED!
          fine... run... see if i care... you'll only die tired!

Comment

i was at ambush with my mates as you do i lent him my H&K GBB with M203 loaded in the match he decided to have a laugh and shot me in the nads with the M203, i was so sick the rest of the day i sounded like justin beiber for days, and since that i have never put a shell in until im ready to fire it
            if you dont bleed you know our not trying hard enough!!

Comment

Went head to head with a m249 at a distance of a portaloo he was on one side and i was on the other ended up taking a nice burst to the face and having to squeeze the ball out of my lip.

Comment

Earlier today me and somemates were a variety of card games; Loser gets shot by TM 1911, it wasnt me to get shot however my friend was shot in the back of the head only a few metres away. Judging by the way he reacted it was veryy painful although was a laugh

Comment

on one game day i was shot in the cheek at a decent range which didnt hurt too much, however i rolled over on the floor after being hit only to be met by a fairly long burst to the scalp from about 2-5 meters away, it hurt for a while i must say
                  sigpic
                  [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

had a bad one the other day when at my local CQB guy poped round the corner and tried to shoot me with his glock. i was crouched at the time and ended up with the pistol at face height. Thankfully when he fired the Glock didnt cycle and pick up a bb.
                    Instead i got blasted in the face with ultra gas but inhaled due to the shock of the pistol to the face and inhaled all the gas. I was left on my back for few secs straining for air then the silicon kicked in and i spent the next few mins emptying my sausage and egg Mcmuffin all over the floor outside........ was sore if not in the traditional sense.

Comment

Originally posted by omnomnom View Post
                      Earlier today me and somemates were a variety of card games; Loser gets shot by TM 1911, it wasnt me to get shot however my friend was shot in the back of the head only a few metres away. Judging by the way he reacted it was veryy painful although was a laugh
                      Im surprised you're allowed to handle airsoft weapons.

Comment

I was airsofting and I heard someone say "I got shot by a sniper and the bb took out a chunk of my lip and took out my tooth and I swallowed the bb, the tooth and the chunk of lip". Now that's painful.
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

had a bad one yesterday

to rentals in a fort me running up to it with my pistol and then as i went to shoot through the window i had a five second spray from a fer centimetres

i wasn't happy
                          Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Originally posted by Gunns McSteele View Post
                            Im surprised you're allowed to handle airsoft weapons.
                            I don't see why not? They all agreed to it by what i hear. Wasn't like he shot him without permission. The receiver deserved it for being such a idiot and saying he'd do it in the first place.

Comment

Mine has to be today, guy came round the corner or a pitch black room with a shotgun and got me point blank in the throat.
                              "God is only airborne, because he failed the commando course"

Armoury - M4, M3 shorty, Mac11, M9
                              Ex Armoury - MP5A4, G18c

Comment

Originally posted by LazyMcCrazy View Post
                                I don't see why not? They all agreed to it by what i hear. Wasn't like he shot him without permission. The receiver deserved it for being such a idiot and saying he'd do it in the first place.

True dat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X