• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

The places where it hurts the most when hit:

- Back of the lower/upper leg
    - Knuckle/hand
    - Neck/throat
    - Temple/cheek (generally the facial area)
    - Lip/mouth (inc. tooth)

- These are realistic hit areas - I've seen ones above like "Got hit on the ball sack after it went through my trousers", now that's unlucky, and I'm not doubting the guy, but I find it hard to believe...

My worst experience: I've been hit in the side of the head after a ricochet from less than 3 meters away, after a team mate pulled the trigger, whilst ducking behind a barrel trying to clear his gun..that hurt like a fncking bi*ch for a good 40 mins after..

Joshha
    The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday.

Comment

• This one has a nice bruise. Hurt a fair bit too

Comment

that's pathetic ben I had 5 of them on each leg last skirmish at the outpost apparantly thighs are an easy target
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

haha looks very pale in that picture! Its quite purple in real life. Hurt like buggery, but Ive never had so much brusing before, despite being shot there before as well! Very weird

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
            that's pathetic ben I had 5 of them on each leg last skirmish at the outpost apparantly thighs are an easy target
            The back of the thighs are the worst!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              haha looks very pale in that picture! Its quite purple in real life. Hurt like buggery, but Ive never had so much brusing before, despite being shot there before as well! Very weird
              I have found muscly areas seem to bruise a lot. I have a theory that if you are using the muscle when it is shot it bruises more i'm talking out of my arse but when I get shot in the legs when running they seem to bruise more
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Was covering a laptop planting for Delta last Plan B game in open ground at GZW.

Just as soon as we managed to connect our laptop, I sighted a laptop that Bravo also had (through my scope) as a kid darted from cover to cover with it.

Needless to say I alerted the rest of Delta as well as I could by shouting "Bravo have a laptop and they're trying to ....."

...sniped in the throat. ^_^
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

bloke i played with at the Embassey on the 26th of March

he was point man on all room entries
                  Originally posted by Fenriz
                  Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

Originally posted by riddick 1811 View Post
                    bloke i played with at the Embassey on the 26th of March

he was point man on all room entries
                    What a beast, I have a mate at Leicester Uni, first time he went to the embassy he got a cut lip (BB) and a cut eyebrow (metal pole in basement). Sounds like a dangerous place!

Comment

Getting hit point blank with a gas mp9 leaving a massive blood blister !

Comment

Point blank ear shot during the winter just gone. Woods full of snow, was freezing. Didnt feel it that much at the time, when i got home and got in the bath though the pain was out of this world.

Comment

A few years ago now but i was doing the weekender at The Rock portland.
                          i was chasing down this guy, we ended up in a load of massive stone blocks and it was like CQB, I was trying to find him, i poked my head round this one corner a wack!!! point blank shot in the face with a GBB pistol just below my nose. I went mad called all names under the sun, he was very sorry about it lol i took the hit but was not happy walked back to safe zone ranting and raving. Later we had a pint and laughed about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
                            What a beast, I have a mate at Leicester Uni, first time he went to the embassy he got a cut lip (BB) and a cut eyebrow (metal pole in basement). Sounds like a dangerous place!
                            Lol
                            It's not that dangerous ! He got shot in the mouth and wasn't wearing full face protection.
                            And the basement is pitch black (the way most like it) has pillars supporting factory floor. Its not a big open space so you have to look where your going :-D

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Well.... I was walking back to the safe-zone at NTAC and I said (quite loudly) that my pistol wasn't working. So one of the nice fellows on the opposite team said "Mine Is" and shot me he was aiming for my chest area but unfortently it hit me in the balls. Quite Painful, but we laughed about it afterwards.
                              SHADOW COMPANY - (IC)/SNIPER

Comment

playing at pheonix skirmish woodland a guy from about a matre away opened fire on fully automatic from above me and peppered my head and all up and down my body luckily it was only a hire gun and it was the last game of the day so my mild unawerness of where i was not to much of a problem!!
                                For sale:

-Splitting M4
                                -MP5 Parts
                                -MP7a1
                                -M9 Magazine

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X