Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Not a game shot, but my own stupid fault. Got a second hand JG M4 a few years ago, supposedly never skirmished or modded and fired very few rounds. So smart-arse, after several bottles of Beck's, decided to "test" it to see if it was running hot by shooting myself in the calf at point-blank range. I was wearing shorts at the time as it was a nice warm summer evening.

I fired one shot, which felt rather like what I imagine a sting from a big hornet would feel like. I looked around for the bb, but couldn't find it on the floor. It was only when I closely examined my leg and the trickle of blood coming from said wound that I noticed the bb was sticking in my leg. Not deep, but in there nonetheless. My wife, a nurse, offered sympathy by laughing herself silly and saying "perhaps you'll learn now", whatever that means. She also said I should know better at my age. I am 43.:D

The M4 has a different spring in it now. I never bothered to have the old one chronoed, it just went in the bin.

I still have the scar. I also tend not to "test" guns after lager consumption any more.

Comment

Getting shot in the septum was super painful and has left me with some scar tissue up my nostril. I also got shot in the top of the head and felt that tearing my hair out. Still don't wear a helmet or face mask though so it serves me right.
      sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

I got one right on the side of my nose yeserday, right on the end edge of the bone!!!!

Comment

Playing at Copehill earlier in the month i got slapped on my index finger. It took the swelling some 5 days to go down only to reveal the bb had chipped my knuckle. I've now got a small chunk of bone floating around under my skin...which is nice.

Other than that...i tend to keep my face out of harm's way.

Ben
          "As the Great Warrior poet Ice Cube once said, when the day does not require an AK it is good"

Comment

when me and my mate was making an airsoft video for ICT at school and got blank fired on my bollocks by a shotgun...man that hurt nd had a mark which lasted for a month i think it was

Comment

first 5 mins of my first game ever i took about 3 to the forehead what felt like close range. later one tho i got hit in the nail of my thumb which killed at the time and i yelpt like a wounded puppy lol good times

Comment

Saturday just past in my S.T.A.L.K.E.R gear i got lit up just on the edge where your back n arse just meet and i felt very..very sick i had to walk back to safe zone for a minute n get some air n water i felt so sick..

Comment

I got shot in the forehead from 1 and a half metres away... that left a bleeder and a scab now.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                    Saturday just past in my S.T.A.L.K.E.R gear i got lit up just on the edge where your back n arse just meet and i felt very..very sick i had to walk back to safe zone for a minute n get some air n water i felt so sick..
                    Around the coccyx?
                    Because if so, I feel your pain... Injured my coccyx doing the long jump, was walking with pain for a few months...
                    Others till I die

Comment

Originally posted by ElCarl View Post
                      Around the coccyx?
                      Because if so, I feel your pain... Injured my coccyx doing the long jump, was walking with pain for a few months...
                      yeah i guess it was there, was so painful..wasnt a sharp stinging pain..it was achy throbbing and obviously made me feel very ill for a moment lol

Comment

I think the first is always the worst.. my first game a guy jumped around a corner, bible in one hand, tri barreled shotty in the other screaming "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!". Natural I shat myself but still reccived a burst to the balls. fun :P

oh, i had an M249 fully auto burst in the side of my face from 2 feet away when i poked my head around a corner and 12 people spray me with full auto when a Landy drop went wrong, all i could do was curl up into the featal position and scream hit over and over!

Ah well, would be fun if these things didnt happen!

Comment

I went to Dragon Valley Airsoft back in February. Me and my team were raiding a building and I swear someone said "Building Clear". So I ran in thinking the building was clear and there was a guy in the corner with an MP5 and he than just opened fire on my face. It hurt like crazy. I was only wearing safety glasses at the time. I had to hold my head for like 5 minutes after in pain. Look back and laugh but at the time i wasn't laughing.
                          Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Sunday at Pheonix CQB there were about 10 of us all behind closed double doors with about 3/4 of the other team in the corridor behind the doors, one guy had a grenade so everyone said that they would follow the bang. I went in first only to get sprayed then called hit and got out of the way, thinking more of my team were following the bang, only to get full autoed in the ribs by a guy in the room i walked into. Then looked back out the door to see everyone else on my team to be standing there, so i had run in there on my own :/ it did hurt quite a bit...

Comment

Coming out of a building at a CQB site i cam out shooting at some targets to my front.... unfortunately i didn't check to my right propally and took a pistol shot from 2 or 3m away to the top of my head a couple of inchs above my right temple.

Seriously hurt.

Comment

Having 2/3's of a tooth shot out (not a clean brake either) had to have the nerve taken out, dentist bill of £45 and had it capped... not nice.

Also recieved a nose bleed from being shot from 5 meters away with a Desert Eagle in the strong heat of Summer, however I deserved it as I did kneecap that person earlier on in the year which left him with a blood blister :D
                                You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X