Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

I have a new one to add to the list for your general amusement.

Ambush Chobham, defending the middle bridge and doing well, then got shot and ran back to the respawn point (itself a miracle as I'm not especially fit or fast) with full intent to run back and continue the defence. However, a nearby tree has other ideas. Having respawned I ran back towards the bridge whereupon I came across a branch at head height. Its appearance surrised me so much that I automatically brought my arms up to fend it off, thoguh my hands were busy at the time carrying my Masada. Next thing I know the cheek rest impacted on my bottom lip and teeth, splitting my lip wide open. Upon returning to the safe zone shortly after, many people incorrrectly asssumed I'd taken a nasty shot to the face - they were quite surprised to learn that it was self-inflicted!

Comment

A new one, was runnin towards a base we had to defend with the stubby m4 with high rof on full auto taking several guys out who were trying to over run it....

Saw another guy pop round from a holly bush, ran up to him spraying then next minute i trood on the end of a branch, this then flipped up and hit me in my balls Bent over in pain to recieve several headshots from the oposite team :'(

lol

Comment

was at urban assault today and laying down some fire through a window, thought I would look how many of my team was left only to get fully auto point blank in the face with a gas skorpian by someone on my team from about half a metre when I looked out of the door. All good fun though a nice guy and had a great day

Comment

Shot right on the bridge of my nose. Left a faint scar
          Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
          Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

Eyebrow definatly! i acctually had to take a minute to compose myself before walking away to the dead zone lol
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

an entire 70 round mid cap from a marui mp5 hi-cycle to the back of head
              damn that hurt

Comment

m249 left arse cheak doris givening it a rub now oooooooooooooooh

Comment

Yesterday at Ground Zero Woodland whilst going for an objective everyone around me in my team was killed so I turned round and covered myself in a hole in a bush. I saw the guy, he saw me, we both shot at the same time and i got a burst to the face from about 5 metres. All of which hit my nose. OUCHIE COBANA!
                  sigpic
                  There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives!

Comment

• Yesterday at dragon valley (has to have been the wettest day ever)

Defending the last obj in the last game of the day I got shot in the mouth all my teeth are still there but hurt like hell what made it worse was getting rinsed on the way back to the safe zone by 2 rental players who shat themselves when I walked passed them
                    "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

i once was playing and was being sneaky and got really close to them other team then suddenley i see someone it was a sniper, i made the guy jump which caused hime to fire, and by accident i got shot in the mouth which shot the top of one of my teeth out now that REALLY hurt so did going to the dentist but that another story to be tolled lol.....
                      Keep your friends close but your enemy's CLOSER....

Comment

When I first started upgrading a l96 I never has a chrono , oh let's do the ouch test! I'll stand 10 meters away you shoot my back.
                        I thought a aeg at 350 hurt, well the sniper that I put a 170 spring in killed! When I did get a chrono a few days later it was around the 550fps mArk. The spring quickly got binned and a lower power one installed
                        . .

Comment

Shot in the ear standing under a window from the person above,bb stuck in and loads of blood hurt for bout a week.But bloody good day tho lol

Comment

• Barrel against the funny bone on the side of your elbow, trigger pulled, instantly pain. Gave me a dead arm for a few minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                              Barrel against the funny bone on the side of your elbow, trigger pulled, instantly pain. Gave me a dead arm for a few minutes
                              How did you let someone get close enough to actually put their barrel against you???

Comment

Originally posted by Crash View Post
                                How did you let someone get close enough to actually put their barrel against you???
                                In the Killhouse! Threw my BFG, and chased it as usual. Only the guy I threw it at got very brave and ran towards me. We met in the middle, his gun pointing down, mine up, and his barrel met my arm, and he pulled the trigger with surprise! I think it was one of those new Gas MP9's as well. Bloody hurt!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X