Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

The stan last week, only 8 ppl on one girl on the other team. Burst into a room she shot me on the side of my nose went to respawn stright back in and she shot me agen 3 rounds from a gas shotgun right on the bridge of the nose. That hurt.
    NOW GET UP AND FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!

Comment

my friend let me shoot him with acm mossberg 5 shot shotty and half loaded madbull mosscart - this is the result.

Comment

holy crap that must of hurt like a bitc# did you say that it might hurt a little

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

My most painful moment is pretty embarrassing! I was in a CQB match and I was checking rooms. I turned the corner into a doorway and as I was pulling my gun to my shoulder I had so much momentum I hit myself in the mouth. I but my lip and it was cut all the way across! Was bleeding for 10 minutes. Pretty embarrassing I know!

Current armoury: G&G CM16 Raider-L, JG AK47 Tactical, WE M9

Comment

about 30ft in a cqb before i could shout hit i got shot 5 times in the head and a bullet when right through my shoe and hut my foot
            sigpic
            Leave no man behind.

Comment

Woah aptom... that looks almost fatal.... ;D

Comment

that is why you NEVER let people shoot you with mosscarts...... ouchy! it looks like a disease!

Comment

playing at Anzio camp a while back, me and about 3 of my team we just leaving the embassy (methinks) and this guy pops around the corner. all 4 of us and a guy from inside the building shot at him, he didnt take any of them, and then proceeded to shoot the crap out of us with a stubby killer. in plain view of a marshal

about 5 rounds hit me in the chest, i shouted hit and raised my hand the guy continued firing at me, so i turned around to protect my more vital area's as about 50 bb's hit across my lower back and backside.

it turned out the guy was wearing some massive headphones and he couldnt hear me shouting hit.

funny thing is about 30 seconds later, he overkilled about 7 of his own team and because he didnt take his hits the marshal that saw it all let us carry on as if he hadnt hit us

Comment

Bunker 51 i was walking off the site having taken a hit arms and weaponin air, then got a substantial amount of bbs from an AK from behind a screen he should not of been behind. Very very very huts ouch and choice words spoken too.

Incidently why do people still shoot you when you ve taken hits and are walking back to a re gen point, they should be kicked off the site for it. oh well groin protection now worn it has to be done lol

Comment

I had a tri shot 8mm at about 4m just below my ear, on my neck - 2" grouping. I can proudly say I managed not to swear, which was quite an achievement with the bleeding and all!

Comment

I had my nail split in half about a month ago and no it wasn't one of those "ohh i broke a nail" moment. It has all healed now but at the time I was effin and blinding.
                        TAE

Comment

hes now also taken full rounds from the mad max shotty! hes nuts! yes he said it defo hurt lol.

Comment

Got clocked in the back of the head, which defiantely but the kicker was that my head snapped forward out of reflex and my open mouth connected with the butt of my AK...

Split my upper gums wide open, was spitting blood for a few games :P +1 for psych-ops
                            "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Comment

I was the perpetrator of this one. :S

I'd been trying to convince a mate of mine to come along for a shoot. I was trying to get the point across that it's not particularly painful most of the time. To prove it I shot him in the back. Turns out he tensed up and I hit him right in the spine from about 10 foot away. He wasn't happy...

Comment

When it got hot I decide to leave my hat off. I got drilled by some guys when I was clearing a kitchen. I had some hair torn out and received a black eye from a ricochet off a fridge. On the same day my team mate lost half his tooth. We told another player who then showed us the lump from BB still stuck in his chin.
                                sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X