Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

today, my team are behind a door...

other team about a foot away if that from the door, but to the side, stale mate.

first time I forgot my mesh mask....

I decided, ill jump through the door, ill say bang, he says bang, we both die...

I say bang, he shoots me in the tounge.. then said, sorry, ill take my bang kill!! lol

as I walk back to the spawn, feeling my tounge with my well tounge, and teeth etc, feels swolen, i bite it... feel movement, bite a bit more... bb comes out... wish I got a picture of it with the BB in it!

here is a pic after!!
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

^^ what, were you sticking your tounge out at him, just jokes that must of hurt but I think you were lucky not to lose a tooth.

Comment

got caught between my goggles and my mouthguard once, right on the bridge of the nose, from about 10 feet.

Stung
        The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

Comment

Ha ha.

No, i was saying bang... Lol.

Fine that he shot me, myself, i would of just said bang, both taken a death.

I def would not aim for the face...
          FOR SALE
          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I shot a hole in spetsnazdave's scrotum today... he's not happy.
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

got shot just above my lip below my nose yesterday from about 2m from a pistol hurt like heck but did not leave much of a mark yesterday..

also had some kid try and headshot me from 50cm as I came down a stairwell yesterday the fact I was trying to fix my earpiece saved me from taking it to my face, ended up with a nasty wee mark on the finger...... im 6foot odd he was 5 nothing, aiming up much??

Comment

Today I got shot right on the "hyoid bone" from 5 meters. My throat went numb for a couple of hours and still hurts a bit.

Comment

at GZ woodland, across a ridge from an enemy camp, so i thought because of the distance they wouldnt be able to reach me - i see a huge black sniper barrel swivel out of the bush and BAM. the bullet clipped me RIGHT on the ear lobe it hurt, it was cold.

Comment

Probably not the most painful, but kudos to the guy that did it. Somebody shot me and managed to hit me straight in the nipple through a gap between pouches on my vest. Bloody hurt.

Most painful shots have to be fingers though.

Comment

got hit on the ear lobe stung for a week and swelled up !

Comment

if you have alook at this vidio, it was taken a few days before my birthday. there are around 50 odd people in the rooms off to the side. i ended up bleeding heavily from 128 places, including 2 on my nuts :S fucked my tac vest up to, shot 3 clips and the zip out!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCDaZSx4OH4

Comment

after 13 years ive had a few.on the bony bit behind the ear that really hurt.
                          on the top lip over my front tooth,my hole niose went numb and i couldent feel if i'd lost my tooth for a while.fingers,i never play without gloves now.

Comment

• On the tooth at a zombie game. Hurt so much I didn't shout hit he carried on shooting me but I didn't care coz I thought I'd lost my central incisor. Or Tongue and back of the mouth after retaking the FOB opening the murder hole to shout all clear to be greeted with friendly fire from my second in command straight to tonsils. The "I shot my White load in ur mouth" jokes were plenty.

Comment

Had another realy nasty one on saturday. Was shot by someone on my own team with an itchy trigger finger.

Was running past a window in our hq when one of our guy's inside shot me from a couple of feet away with a gas MP7 (so maybe 320 fps) Hit me about 1 cm from my right ear on the face side... so sideburn territory. May not sound to painfull but it was so bad i couldn't hear in that ear for a good 10 mins or so, thought it'd ruptured an eardrum or something. Was bleeding like an sob as well and really swelled up.

Probally not as bad as a cock shot though.

Comment

i stopped one in my nostril!!!!i then had to blow my nose to retrieve it!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X