Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

got sprayed in the knuckles from about 10 metres by a guy in a bush, right on the bone, later that day got a sniper shot right on the forehead, again on the bone, not extremely painfull, but just loads of zingers pissing me off :P

Comment

Top of my head, while lying prone and trying to make myself disappear into the ground after being hit. I din't want to disrupt the gameplay. Right in the scalp, blood in a disproportianate amount all down my face/neck/ear. It hit where my hair's thinning on the crown. Three bb's,in a neat pattern, one of which split and the impact of that one hasn't healed in neary a month. Note to self, wooly hat is the way forward.
      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Once at Finmere I got sprayed up the side of my face with an M60 ....not cool

B252

GR25_GR16_M9

Comment

At ntac i got hot in the rear by a sniper not cool -__-
          Jon Fox

Comment

i was shot in the shin point blank with a gas desert eagle (325 fps) that was painful

Comment

Heres my woodland injury. Shot from about 15M away by a hire gun

and posing with my new heroshark facemask

Originally posted by Metalbody
              pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

ouch man!! just ouch!!!
                FOR SALE
                7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

went to do my thing of the dramatic slide into cover knee pad caught and got stuck under a root and i did a lovely flip scrapping my arm and hurting my back

got laced up while i was upside down

but the main 2 things

one: ripped a knee pad

two: gun was perfectly fine

Comment

I got shot on the tongue =(
                    I shouted "hit" and walked out of cover... scared a guy who turned around with the barrel pointing at my face and shot...

He appologised straight after and was obviously on edge because of the game tension (cant blame him)... however, lost my sense of taste for a week!

Was also in agony so I couldnt talk, swallow or eat without pain... so I ended up being quiet all day =(
                    Kiran Payne
                    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

The one that resulted in A&E was being shot at point blank and the BB being lodged in my neck =(

However, the most painful one was being shot at 10m by a sniper that I suprised! He was in a ditch and I flanked him. He was so busy looking down the scope that I got the drop on him. However, I startled him and he squeezed the trigger. The bb found its away under my plate carrier and bounced off a rib... That one hurt for several hours!

Shot my friend in the back of the knee- out of boredum in a briefing... his knee gave way which I imagine was a painful double whammy! =/
                      Kiran Payne
                      TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                      Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

I have managed to get shot in the right testicle from a few metres away. Yea it hurt an I let the other player know by screaming like a girl at him. I tried to walk away without looking like a rugby player had just kicked me right in my junk. Lol

Comment

Today at Xsite outpost... I was crouching in the corridor and i hit someone about 4 times but he decided not to take his hits until i went and he unfortunately hit me square on the noes... And Has given me a NICE cut on the honker..
                          Never Turn Your Back..

Comment

few weeks ago, didnt know if i got hit but called it anyway( saves ppl moaning) i put my left arm up said hit, and some nice fellow hit me 3 rds in the chub of my bysep, still have bee sting type marks. 2 weeks on not sure tho

Comment

Five minutes into my first game I got hit square on the lip from about 10m.

WELCOME!

Comment

Looked over the top of a sand-bagged emplacement at the top of a ridge and shouted that the enemy where coming up the ridge when I got shot in the mouth- luckily I didn't swallow the BB!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X