Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

my most painfull & funny experience so far has got to be shot in the mouth close quarters the bb deflected of the edge of my front tooth (which stang like a little bitch) then to my back of my throat/tonsils, then from the shock I swallowed it then attempted to shout HIT!! But it came out like tit!

lesson learnt: don't shoot with your mouth open :D :D

Comment

• Or go into battle smiling haha

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Comment

My mate managed to sneak around the back of a group of 5 of us during the last game. we was lying down on our fronts, facing the enemy approaching us. the only way he could take us all out was with a spraying on full auto from his M4. he hit me in the bum-hole from around 15 metres away with 3 BB's. it stung pretty bad.
        sigpic

The average Rambo

Comment

Not me per say, but last game at xsite lane end, i managed to knife my way to the conference room from the shed through the shower block, i went in to the conference room with both my pistols, shot someone in the asscheek (accident) with a glock on black gas and .25s, after the game he was still moaning about it hurting :L killed 4 out of the 5 in the room, the last shot me in the forehead for my troubles.

Edit: same game i took a burst from a KWA m93r in the head from all of 2ft away,( i was crouching stupidly) that stung like an absolute beeotch and didnt stop bleeding till the end of the day.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The mall, 10ft away, 300-330 fps, just to the left of the centre of my forehead. Result, a lump about 5mm high by about 10mm diametre. It lasted for over 3 weeks! It looked like a blood blister but was solid.

Comment

Bristol Airsoft - I pop my torso round the doorway into courtroom 2 with my pistol, looking straight over the guy with a gas G36 lying sideways on the floor about 2 metres in front of me. He only fired one round and got me on my middle finger.
              I was wearing fingerless gloves.

Permanent scar!
              Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
              But SCREAM it at them in German, because life is also terrifying.
              ICH LIEBE DICH!

Comment

I'm sure a lot can agree with me here...

tooth.

Comment

Yeah, i has my tooth shot out, broke in half revealing a open nerve ending in a blistering 4'C sea breeze blowing straight onto a sensitive nerve....cost me £600 and an insane amount of pain...face mesh was a swift purchase haha

-Kev
                  Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
                  It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Comment

most painfull for me was being shot in the testicals with a shot gun

Comment

most painful shot

most recent was a pistol shot to the face from my nephews M9, the cheek is still swollen

Comment

On the inside of my nose - was bleeding for ages, when it finally stopped i went to go see the damage. I saw inside some white thing, i thought it was tissue, turned out the bb was still lodged in. Not cool.

Comment

while 'dead' walking down a corrador got shot in the tip on my trigger finger....instant bruse!
                          death is the high cost of living.

Comment

New incident this weekend:
                            Went to UCAP Virus & was trying to push up the dark stairs.
                            I got shot by my own team in the leg (because the kid wasnt looking where he was shooting).
                            Turned around to find his barrel in my face... I hit the deck however, I must have startled him as he squeezed the trigger and dropped the barrel at the same rate I hit the deck.
                            I got about 30-40 rounds in the crown of my skull...
                            Have been washing blood and bbs out of my scalp in Sunday... No exaggeration, my girlfriend pulled a bb out of my scalp when I came home and she saw all the blood in my hair.
                            The kid was genuinely sorry but it doesnt make up for being in agony for the rest of the day.. ever time my hair moved or I removed my glassed & mask... it would touch a welt and start the pain all over again!
                            Kiran Payne
                            TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
                            Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

We were playing "Tactical Picnic" at FRV. For those who don't know what that is, basically there are 2 people in a hut with a certain amount of food they have to eat as quick as possible. There are is a small number of defenders who can take as many hits as their pain threshold will allow. Everyone else is in the attacking team and use standard one-hit-kill rules. The objective is to get a dummy grenade in the hut before all the food is eaten.

I was one of the defenders, shooting from cover when a guy comes up behind me with an M4 and fires a burst at me from 6 ft away. Ouch! It gets worse I turn round (and stand slightly) and he fires another burst, this time hitting lower ...in the crotch to be precise! from 6 ft!!

I shouted "Son of a!..." and fired my pistol at him until he put up his hands and laughed ...and then emptied the rest of my mag as he hastily retreated.

Comment

got a dent/scar on the bridge of my nose.was lying in wait for the opposing team,didnt realise one of them was so close,sat up to take a shot and got shot from about 10ft away,it tingled a bit other player apologised but there was no need,as i probably made him react not realising we were both so close.
                                that is probably the only memorable one ive got,been hit loads of times and just take it as part of the hobby (in fact i dont think ive finished a game alive).

and when gas bb rifles came out,i asked a player with a western arms m4 gbbr to shoot me in the stomach as i wanted to see how painful they were...................in hindesight,probably wasnt one of my best decisions.

oh yeah, doing a window entry the guy in front suddenley staopped while i was in the "foot on ladder ,other foot on window frame) ...legs akimbo,and shot in the bollox from about 8ft away,wife was impressed....i wasnt (do nut shots count as a hit???)
                                sigpic
                                Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                                Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X