Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

ive got 2,
    first off was your average fire fight, but after wards i smiled as we both got eachother and took one in the mouth to then spit something out, tooth i thought but was luckily a bb

then i was hit later on in a medic game, stood still then 2 blokes thought they would shoot across me, so my reaction was to hit the deck, when i realised i had beeen shot in the neck, just above my shemagh

Comment

• I have two one was a point blank shot with a .43 in the ass from a bolt action shooting 500fps on.2s . My second is being shot in the balls accidentally by your on team on full auto

Comment

• Fingernail from ten yards. 10 yards away. Still throbbing now. Ungloved freezing cold conditions. A few expletives echoed around Bolton yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im the target and the red bits are BB's. Damn kids...

It is only the dead who have seen the end of war.
          Plato
          ( Anyone with a chrome TM Desert Eagle PM me now !)

Comment

Yesterday at Catterick Scotland Vs England ( which Scotland won - Yasssssssssss!! )
            I was walkin beneath a building of which we held one half, they had the other. I didnt check the upper floor window, thus wasnt looking up, and my gun wasnt raised.

A good player would give me one round, in the head if need be which would have been fine.. But thee enemy who shot down at me drilled me in the head with about 15 rounds, my head is all lumpy and buggered up.

Fookin agony as it was less than 3 metres away.

If you are on here mr heavy trigger finger who was in ACU.. learn some trigger dicipline and dont be a dick. Next time, you could be shootin down someones glasses.

Comment

Full auto along my inner thigh from roughly 10ft away. It's the only time a bb hit has flawed me
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

got hosed at about 3 or 4 metres away when crawling through undergrowth-left some welts! also, there was a sniper flanking round, and this other sniper pops out right infront of him and shoots.....the bb got lodged in his forehead
                Shoot me, and you shall recieve a swift kick to the nutsack sigpic

Comment

it doesn't count as a hit, but one of my team mates knelt balls first into some stinging nettles, hit or not he spent the rest of the day up at the safe house

Comment

a whole high cap p90 mag in the ass and at 345 fps i can tell you that stings like a bitch

Comment

testing a new toy at chrono in a 15m range, let off a burst they bounced back and I got 4 412fps ricochet to the fingers.

Comment

Knee capped from 1 meter.

Made me feel physically sick came over all sweaty for about 5-10 mins.
                        Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

Got shot on the nose right where the bone ends and it bloody killed. Had to check it wasnt broken

Comment

my sorest :
                            was filming and taking photo's at a game a few months ago come up behind a reflectively new player , he gets a fright spins round mistakes me for a enemy player and full auto's me pretty much all over .It hurt ...a lot

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

3 teeth shot out from one bb......

that was fun.

Comment

Damn... Upper teeth?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X