Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Saw a guy get shot in the upper lip and it deflect and go up his nose.
    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Today. Very cold (-1!). Shot on the end of my (very cold) nose.

I may have said some rude words...
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Were you at the mall?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Comment

no, one upper and two lower... at a woodland site, shot from a gbb m14 :-p
          was fun, just before lunch too, guy was sorry about it but i said 'my own fault, was not wearing protection'
          Still...
          I wear a 1/2 mask now, also, the face protection gives you a bit more courage to 'get in the sh*t' !!!!

Comment

Fell on my thompson leaving a huge butt plate shaped bruise on my leg and then to top it off, seven shots from a marui m14, full auto on a 7.4v lipo, just outside the 'bang kill' radius in the arse. Nuff said
            Shoot me, and you shall recieve a swift kick to the nutsack sigpic

Comment

Saw a dude get a bb in the ear , but didn't see him get it out . Got back to the safe zone and it was still in there lol

Comment

• Guy had a problem with his gun and the gearbox must have fallen apart or something as he fired at me. Little bits of his gun flew straight at me. Needless to say I never knew fragments of hop unit could hurt so much!

Comment

• Oh I love plastic hop ups!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a zombie game & I decided to be brave and be a zombie for the night, we were given full face masks, but the rest was up to use as long as we looked "Zombie-ish", I decided on ruined jeans + ruined Hawaiian T-Shirt (Fake Blood everywhere!). The game starts for the night and the "Survivors", who are on limited ammo (About 60 BB's between 10 people), are running at me.

Me being the zombie, starts groaning and running at them, first shot of the night somehow goes through one of the nose holes within the mask, hitting my nose & chipping the bone (Zombies went down on headshots and reviving after 10 seconds). I bled loads but didn't realize until all the zombies had a quick 10 min break about 3 hours later that my nose had slightly swollen & actual blood was all over my face. Funny thing was people who were survivors at the end of the night were like "Wow,that fake blood on your face looks amazing!", not knowing what had actually happened!

I never found out who actually shot me, I wanted to congratulate them on a fine shot! After all of this regardless, if a Zombie night comes up again, i'll be a zombie again, even with the amount of bruises I had the next day :D

Comment

It was a zombie game & I decided to be brave and be a zombie for the night, we were given full face masks, but the rest was up to use as long as we looked "Zombie-ish", I decided on ruined jeans + ruined Hawaiian T-Shirt (Fake Blood everywhere!). The game starts for the night and the "Survivors", who are on limited ammo (About 60 BB's between 10 people), are running at me.

Me being the zombie, starts groaning and running at them, first shot of the night somehow goes through one of the nose holes within the mask, hitting my nose & chipping the bone (Zombies went down on headshots and reviving after 10 seconds). I bled loads but didn't realize until all the zombies had a quick 10 min break about 3 hours later that my nose had slightly swollen & actual blood was all over my face. Funny thing was people who were survivors at the end of the night were like "Wow,that fake blood on your face looks amazing!", not knowing what had actually happened!

I never found out who actually shot me, I wanted to congratulate them on a fine shot! After all of this regardless, if a Zombie night comes up again, i'll be a zombie again, even with the amount of bruises I had the next day :D

Comment

• Originally posted by SL1CHAOS View Post
                        Oh I love plastic hop ups!
                        Hmm yeah! they are so amazingly durable.......for three seconds!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to remember that 350 fps = 238 mph as the bb leaves the barrel.

500 fps = 340 mph….

Comment

Icy cold day, no gloves, waved to get attention of team mate and inadvertantly waved my hand across the front of the barrell of the guy next to me just has he let rip with a blast of full auto. Took about 15 bbs to the back of my fingers at about 1cm range. OOOWWWW, whole hand swelled up and two fingernails went black and ended up falling off a few days later.
                            sigpic

Comment

local site in the fort grenade laucher to the face from 2 feet tht hurt for a week

Comment

Thought I'd give Epsom Bunker a go for the first time last night.

About half way through the evening, playing the Outbreak scenario, I was behind a sheet of plywood peeking around the corner. On the opposite side of this piece of plywood was an enemy. Without realising where the other person was, we both heard the other person move slightly and it went dead quiet....

I crouched and spun round the corner to kneecap him... but at the same time... he spun around the corner standing up...

In a blind panic, he pointed his gun downwards, rested the barrel on my forehead, and pulled the trigger. I screamed like a bitch I must admit... but the guy was very apologetic and spoke to me after the game. I now have an egg on my head. Luckily, having a hat on stopped the majority of the damage.

PS: Epsom Bunker was pretty awesome. Not quite as good as the mall for CQB, but still very impressive.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X