Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

@Caley, i love how he decided to shoot you 3 times then chuckle, nasty looking welts though!

Comment

least it wasn't a burst as plenty do, myself included

Comment

Originally posted by Ells View Post
        @Caley, i love how he decided to shoot you 3 times then chuckle, nasty looking welts though!
        Haha its all good though, ive done similar myself, also that was me chuckling as he ran off, kind of out of pain too. He's a good bloke, site regular, shot him in face later that day aswell.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Debbietack View Post
          Saw a dude get a bb in the ear , but didn't see him get it out . Got back to the safe zone and it was still in there lol
          I had to remove a BB from a mates ear with a mini screwdriver. LOL

Comment

Got a lovely cut to the back of my middle finger on my right hand! me and a friend storming the fort area at ****** *****'s woodland site sunday just gone. He storms in and shouts 'fort clear' so i come round the corner aiming up, see nothing so i aim back down to the back of the fort to check it out and *THWAP* OW OW OW OW one single shot to the hand from exactly where i was just aiming! Turns out the fort wasnt clear! haha!

Comment

2 weeks ago got shot in the ear on full auto now the F*ing hurt right inside it was
              Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

Shot in the left nad not once but on two occasions in the same game/day. Was walking like John Wayne. much aching.

Comment

The Mall, back before the corridors were Single Shot only.

In a stand off with people where the back corridor meets the main stairwell at a corner (any Mall players will know where I mean).

Someone in the enemy team sneaks through the shop just to the left of where we were, dives and drops to the deck around the corner (lands about a foot away from my feet).
                  Lights me up on full auto from bollocks to forehead.
                  Few hard hits to the septum, lips, face and the inside corner of my eye socket (shooting UP from the ground).

I was pretty dazed after that, wasn't too sure quite what had happened..

Comment

Top lip for me, That stung like a mofo! Since then I wear a padded mask. Doesn't reduce the pain factor... Least I don't have to worry about a BB claiming one of my teeth!

Comment

My first skirmish ever @ Ground Zero. I took a full auto burst to the face from a SAW M249. I was so stunned I didnt even say 'Hit' I guess I didn't have to, the guy was pissing himself It was over 50ft i'd say but still, it was over 4 hits, it stung like a bitch.

That was my 'Welcome to Airsoft' moment.

Comment

First skirmish, running round a corner and a round straight to the forehead behind the eyes, didn't hurt because I had a full face mask on but I could feel my whole forehead tingle, I think it knows how close it came to pain, was pretty close and made my head spring back too.
                        Looking forward to the painful times in my future skirmishes!

Comment

one shot one tooth gone
                          Check out Humber Airsoft!. North Lincolnshire & East Riding Of Yorkshires largest dedicated outdoor airsoft site.
                          www.humberairsoft.co.uk & on Facebook @ Humber Airsoft

sigpic

Comment

Some of these are brilliant! (but very unfortunate of course and I do feel bad for some of you!)

I would like to add that I now have 3 little scars up the inside of my left bicep from a newbie at Bristol Airsoft, who popped out round a corner while I was walking back down the corridor towards him, as I was dead (with my arm in the air I might add) at which point he panicked upon seeing me and let off a burst, which all completely missed my body but managed to hit my raised arm (over my head!) the worst parts are that - A: He was on my team, and B: If i had been an opposition player who was not dead, he would have completely missed. -.-
                            Tell someone you love them today, because life is short.
                            But SCREAM it at them in German, because life is also terrifying.
                            ICH LIEBE DICH!

Comment

Originally posted by owlz View Post
                              First skirmish, running round a corner and a round straight to the forehead behind the eyes, didn't hurt because I had a full face mask on but I could feel my whole forehead tingle, I think it knows how close it came to pain, was pretty close and made my head spring back too.
                              Looking forward to the painful times in my future skirmishes!
                              I can confirm that would have hurt!

UCAP Bunker last wednesday eveing. Got pinned down as i was running pistol only and could not return the level of fire i was recieving. So some nice player runs up and fires full auto from less than a meter! I was dam luck i was wearing mesh goggles and half face mask even had a ball cap on but one round got through!

resault:

I was less than polite!!
                              TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Don't know if you gents will be able to see this (Privacy is set to public) but this was my 18th birthday party down at EXA on the 14th of April, and a "Special" game for myself which involved balloons and no gun for me...
                                Revenge is a dish best served cold,
                                And revenge is sweet,
                                So basically revenge is Ice cream :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X