X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

500fps sniper to the left teste. ;(
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by TomTheSniper View Post
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Don't know if you gents will be able to see this (Privacy is set to public) but this was my 18th birthday party down at EXA on the 14th of April, and a "Special" game for myself which involved balloons and no gun for me...
      Congratulations on your "Coming of age" Tom, but does that mean then that you were trying to procure RIFs without due eligibility prior to this? http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...t-sniper-rifle Nice breaching of the forum's rules (And UK law) bud.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Congratulations on your "Coming of age" Tom, but does that mean then that you were trying to procure RIFs without due eligibility prior to this? http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...t-sniper-rifle Nice breaching of the forum's rules (And UK law) bud.

Actually as it turns out, My dad is a keen airsofter and allowed me to use his guns (like bolt-actions) on the site (which is allowed so long as I keep his permission and the site is okay with it, which they were) until I became UKARA registered, Nice sarcastic comment when you don't know the ins and outs of what happened...
        Revenge is a dish best served cold,
        And revenge is sweet,
        So basically revenge is Ice cream :D

Comment

I am ashamed to admit that many moons ago i shot myself, lots, on the hand.

I was running a TM MP5 and had aquired some black ammo.

"What the fudge is up with this piece of crap, it's not firing..."

<places hand in front of muzzle>

Quite what i was expecting or thinking i don't really know, surfice to say i gave myself a full auto session on the hand and fingers.

Comment

Most painful was at last year's NAE (2011) at the place where all the huts are (not sure what it's called) is it the vietnam village or something? Anyway, moving into the village, get a hard contact coming through the bushes (delta) I was on bravo, and a burst of about 15-20 came my way and as I ducked, hoping not to get shot, got 5 of them hit me right on top of my head smack in the middle, that felt like stones hitting me ouch! Later on that day, was moving through the bushes elsewhere, my mate's AK packed up so we held up to try and sort it, someone shot us both and we don't know where from, got hit right on my finger nail, blood blister and swelling. And then what would have been the most painful, but got saved by the full face mask, was a between the eyes headshot by a sniper who's position I had no clue of, and that knocked me back onto my feet so that would have feckin' hurt! :P the noise it made as it hit my mask hurt my ears... D:
            Originally posted by Coz
            If you fart, take a chrono reading
            Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Took a full auto burst in the face on a cold day, starting at my ear and working it's way across my face and the last beeb struck the inside of my nostril.

The pain in the nostril blocked all the others until about 2 hours later when it felt like I'd been punched in the jaw! Still don't wear a mask though!

Comment

gbb mac11 in the ear.

Comment

• my brother yesterday going fully auto on my legs/crotch in a dead zone, while waiting the usual 5 min dead time wouldnt be so bad if his gun didnt have an awsome rate of fire..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Was marshalling and after telling the rentals to put the guns on safe after the first game, I was shot in the fruit and two veg from about 2 feet away, ON FULL AUTO, while explaining the next game.

His excuse I hear you ask? I thought that it was on safe because the arrow pointed to full auto Mr!?!

Worse than that was me messing with my mates on the other team by sticking my head and hand in and out of cover. I pushed my luck and got one to the tip of the fingernail, by my dad who was lying prone about 20ft away, which made the blood store underneath it and give about and inch gap between my nail and the fingertip.

My Aunt who is a doctor, told me that if it didn't change in a couple of days, It would have to be taken off, which thankfully, it went down. Scariest 72 Hours of my life!
                    If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I'm just back from the tunnels at Epsom. I'm fairly used to their invasion game (stings a bit) but later on during another game I took two hits, one to each ear. I got hit in one ear, as I spun around put my hand up, I took another hit to the other ear. My ears are still ringing, and I had to picks the bb's out of my ears.
                      I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda
                      SKADOOSH!

Comment

Took a hit in the side of the neck from a gas powered sniper after my shemagh unravelled and got caught in a tree Needless to say it left a welt.

Comment

Playing at a Terminator theme game a few weeks ago, turned a corner into a massive rate of fire from enemy team, must have been hit at least 20-30 times in about 3-4 seconds by 5 or 6 of the enemy team, the worst one was right in the left testicle which put me out of action for a good 10 minutes, enter the game again and get shot in the exact same bollock. I collapsed.
                          Get it right roon ye!

Comment

lets just say...Gas MP9...full auto...about 3 feet away...blood was drawn from my 'gentleman parts'

Comment

After last Sunday's game I counted 19 bleeders on my body, on legs, arms and face.

The most painful hit I ever took was when I ran out in front of someone on my team when he was firing his Mk43 and took a good few rounds to the tragus (the little flappy bit of cartlidge over the ear hole). Five days on, it's still sore and scabby... but I've no-one to blame but myself :l

Comment

My most painful. Had been playing with my psg-1 all day, a friend expressed his interest in it and i said he could have a go, shortly after the round begins he shoots me in the back of the neck (bare skin) at 5ft distance... with my own damn gun... gun was clocking 450. I had a lump for a month.

Another painful one: Playing in the court rooms in bristol, we were playing *whack-a-mole* as i call it, team on either side of the court room so you end up popping up and shooting. I get caught on the top of the head, back when i had short hair. Hurt like a bitch. 10 mins later playing the reverse game i get hit in the exact same place where the skin was already broken. That hurt, yes i had a lump.

Most humorous!: not long after I started I was talking with a friend on ventrillo while I was playing games etc (he was just online to chat). He had it set to auto detect so it just automatically played any noise the microphone detected. We kept hearing this clicking noise and wondered what he was doing. SUDDEN BLOODY SCREAM!!! Turns out he was playing with his new glock, forgot it had a round in the chamber, put it against his leg and pulled the trigger. Everyone who was on vent still finds it really funny… This was 4 years ago.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X