Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

At the mall in reading. pointed my arm at the enemy, my army just popped out around a corner and a friendlies muzzle was 0.5 inches from my arm blasting full auto. i had rolled my sleeves up cuz of the heat. big mistake: had to dig 2 BB's out of the back of my wrist. entirely my fault. Also GZ's rich double tapped me on the top lip once, had to sit down for a while there....
    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Game last week was walking back to the respawn after being killed. Hand on my head gun at my side shouting "Dead man walking". Some cunny funt shot me twice on the arm on top of my head on the tip of my elbow. OMG a just stood against the wall for a good 5 minutes... It was almost tears and i'm sad to say i'm a grown man. I even had moments of "i'm never playin this sh1t again".
      I dont mind being shot. Ive had some excellent temporary scars were ive been hit. But being hit whilst dead makes me ARGHHHHH!

Comment

Getting a real good bang kill as an enemy team member had captured two of my team mates. I was hiding about 5 feet away in thick underbrush. He turned around after checking my team mates identity (milsim game - Checking for team leaders), and looked in my direction. I stood up and yelled bang as loud as i could, and he bricks himself and falls over, but whilst falling over, lets a panic shot off and blasts me in the lip. Puppy eyes and lots of F**K - F**K - SH*T!!! Was worth it though! tagged my team members back in and hobbled off.

Comment

My first ever skirmish, I come creeping round a corner in the pitch black basement at the Mall. Some sneaky lad who was led down shot me point blank in the bell end.

Squealed like a little girl, then hobbled back to the safe zone to check I could still have children.
          sigpic

Comment

Probably my most painful hit was at BL a few weeks ago. I was dug in behind cover with a friend when we got flanked and both of us shot. The attacker was less than 6 meters away from us and he decided to shoot me in the back of the head. Seriously hurt and I wished I had took my helmet! Got home found a nice bloody spot.

Comment

I reckon I know who this was!
              Haha.

The mall is epic for getting shot point blank in the face... and nadgers

Comment

A couple of years ago went to the courthouse bristol having a brilliant opening game shooting 3 till i try sneaking round a door to come up behind with a noob who i shot in the back only for him to turn around shot me it the face from 4m away out of shock .

I still have the BB in my lip as a reminder next time to bang ppl

Comment

Banging unsuspecting people from behind might have other unexpected consequences
                  Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

yes but being close enough with a pistol to bang and put a hand on their should would have been the better option as shavings a b**** now keep cutting self around the bb

Comment

Put up a pic !

Comment

Of what ? you can't see it to far in just feel it

Comment

• You have had a bb stuck in your lip since then ?!
                          WHY ?!
                          MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

It doesn't hurt and no risk to health so docs don't seem to bothered about removing it .

Most of the time i have a beard so it just stays

Comment

There's got to be 2 for me the first one I was hiding in a room with my kwa glock and the door is open and I swear I saw a movement through the little crack between the door and the frame so I thought be clever and get him through the crack and well let's just say I miss judged it hit the door and from 3 meters it rebounded and hit me in my gentleman parts OR we were playing a protect the VIP and we were moving him through a wooded area when we get ambushed so me and the VIP dart for cover while the guy (team mate)with the tm m14 behind us lets rip in the bushes around and manages to find the bush me and the VIP are hiding behind so that was about 40 shots from 10 meters and well it stung for hours
                              what do you mean a valid defence ?

Comment

One of my first ever games I was still getting to grips with the layout of the playing field, it's a huge maze of trenches - or at least that was my opinion of it back then, now I realise it's just 5 rows of trenches - but anyway, I was sat in one of them looking the other way when a whole team of the enemy just popped up behind me.

I didn't realise they were there until they unloaded 7 shots of full auto into the back of my head from less than 2m away... Seriously, if someone's oblivious to you you have to be an almighty cucking funt to do that to somebody, even to this day that's the worst I've had.

It even beats the point blank double tap to my shoulder and arse from last Sunday, got horrible scabbing and welts there now.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                                : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                                AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X