X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigZee87
    replied
    Re: Your most painful hits!

not mine but my brother (only 14) came with us the once, we were playing a CQB game at the end of the day and he popd his head up about 3 inches in front of my pal shooting out a ground floor window with hi 340fps CYMA ak

Managed to hit him just where his mask and hat wernt protecting him just above the temple which immediately swollen up to the size of a ping pong ball, felt so bad for him but he took it like a boss. Same hit would have made bigger lads cry like a girl lol.

My last game I also had a hit bang on the left nip in a t-shirt from a meter or so away which was very sore lol

Leave a comment:

• gwr3850
    replied

As stupid and feeble as it sounds, I took one to the knuckle on my pinky, it had bruised and hurt for ages and it still hurts when I fully bend my finger or press on the knuckle. And that was last year I think.

Seen a painful one I caused, was playing in the op-tac bunker in devon and they turned the lights out and I was sneaking around and skirting the walls when this guy breached the room, I ended up double tapping him in the face. He was only wearing glasses, right by his nose and forehead. I checked and he was fine with it after and said good shot haha.

Funniest one though my mate was strafing across a doorway and managed to double tap another one of our guys on both nipples within miliseconds of each other - was swearing his head off we all burst out laughing and got shot

Leave a comment:

• acuddlywookie
    replied

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
    My most painful hit was a bb to the eye. A very stupid mistake of mine was not wearing eye protection whilst pretending to shoot a friend with an unloaded weapon. We didn't know he had a bb in the chamber. He said he was aiming for my balls though at 20ft away with a sniper at 420fps. I'm lucky it didn't hit a few mm's to the left otherwise I'd be blind, but i learnt never to ever be reckless and stupid like that again.
    I knew I had seen this before, just saw your post on Reddit! Small internet!

Leave a comment:

• god84
    replied

took one right to the head on sunday at CQB Tact. by a team mate... MY MISSUS!! i walked up to the left of her and as i hit a guy out i was about to say Lor lets... Bang Vector from 5 ft doesnt miss and at 346-349 fps it hurt ALOT. massive cut on my forehead and lots of blood on my lenses.. looked pretty cool though

Leave a comment:

• reece murgatroyd
    replied

At the nae 2013, defending delta's base i got shot in the fore head from no more than 15 ft away by a sniper! The only bit of bare skin showing too! Many words were said under my breath and there was a nice big bleeding welt for a good week

Leave a comment:

• acuddlywookie
    replied

I got hit directly on the funny bone yesterday. That hurt a fair bit, sent tingles up and down my entire arm and left a nice little cut.

Not the worst, but it wasn't fun.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainSte
    replied

Finger and thumb, at the same time by two different people,

Rounded a corner on a stairwell and didn't look down quick enough,

yeah that one hurt like a bitch

Leave a comment:

• RiflemanLizard
    replied

Has to be the one I took in the teeth. I wasn't even talking, shouting or breathing heavily so it must been a split second thing.
    An anonymous guy was clicking away with his DMR and one BB crashed straight into the bottom set. It made my ears ring and I thought it took the tooth out. I set my gun on the ground, rolled onto my back and asked myself...
    "Why do hell do I do this?"

Leave a comment:

• Portnoy
    replied

Ears.

Since then, it's a V2 facemask in the kit.

Leave a comment:

• Benzy
    replied
    I've had a few, once had my hand peppered with bbs from close range with a g36 which was later found to be firing well above the limit. Iv had painful hits before but nothing like that. Right across the knuckles and couldn't move my fingers for ages.

The other time, I was shouting an order to a mate and got shot on my tongue...I didn't think it was as funny as my mate did haha

Leave a comment:

• Stevey293
    replied

Burning lump of pyro hit me in the face leaving a lovely scar not long ago.

Leave a comment:

• grant666uk
    replied

First time playing CQB. Hit from about three rooms away.

Leave a comment:

• Union
    replied

Yep
    There was this time at GZ woodland and some 11 year old kid decided to jump up and shout 360 noscope headshot
    and yes i got shot inside the ear which hurt like a BIATCH!
    Puck (james)

Leave a comment:

• Nissan1444
    replied

Gbb m14 doing about 370-400 fps 5 shots to the back of the head

Leave a comment:

• jdizzy
    replied

dived into prone, didnt realise a grenade was chucked infront of me and went bang virtually in my face...............

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
Working...
X