Collapse

Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wouldnt have been able to run if he'd done that. He would have been buried close to the incident. And as compo for my teeth I would have a nice new gbb.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by O.G-Palmer View Post
      Years ago on my 2nd ever airsoft event I had gone to, it was one hell of a hot day. Sadly, it wasn't the only thing that was hot. I thought id have a break, take on some water and a bit of scoff followed by a bit of a nap (worked 18 hours and finished two hours before I got to the site) just about shut my eye lids and then felt a shadow close in on me, as soon as I looked I had a muzzle about 4'' away from my face. I jokingly called him a sneaky bugger and smiled, nothing malicious at all just having a laugh. He unloaded half a mag from a GBB into and around my mouth cracking two teeth and smashing two more, off he danced into the bracken laughing. I now try to avoid any site day where the majority of the players are under 18, and I hardly smile with my teeth.

At least I got a nice tan that day though.
      wow, thats just sadistic, i prop wouldnt have been able to keep cool and would have returned the favour.

makes my first ever hit in nadgers seems like a gentle stroke though lol. My first ever game of airsoft, 75 round shower shell at point blank range direct in the plums by a newbie under 18, who was nearly in tears while apologising to me bless him. needless to say it stung abit and i now try not to stand in front of team mates with 203's while discussing tactics.

Comment

dived into prone, didnt realise a grenade was chucked infront of me and went bang virtually in my face...............
        Go Hard, or Go Home!!!

Comment

Gbb m14 doing about 370-400 fps 5 shots to the back of the head

Comment

Yep
            There was this time at GZ woodland and some 11 year old kid decided to jump up and shout 360 noscope headshot
            and yes i got shot inside the ear which hurt like a BIATCH!
            Puck (james)
            GZW Regulars
            Looking for PSG-1
            Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Comment

First time playing CQB. Hit from about three rooms away.

Comment

Burning lump of pyro hit me in the face leaving a lovely scar not long ago.
                Originally posted by B.E.N.
                Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

• I've had a few, once had my hand peppered with bbs from close range with a g36 which was later found to be firing well above the limit. Iv had painful hits before but nothing like that. Right across the knuckles and couldn't move my fingers for ages.

The other time, I was shouting an order to a mate and got shot on my tongue...I didn't think it was as funny as my mate did haha

Comment

Ears.

Since then, it's a V2 facemask in the kit.
                    My youtube channel

Comment

Has to be the one I took in the teeth. I wasn't even talking, shouting or breathing heavily so it must been a split second thing.
                      An anonymous guy was clicking away with his DMR and one BB crashed straight into the bottom set. It made my ears ring and I thought it took the tooth out. I set my gun on the ground, rolled onto my back and asked myself...
                      "Why do hell do I do this?"

Comment

Finger and thumb, at the same time by two different people,

Rounded a corner on a stairwell and didn't look down quick enough,

yeah that one hurt like a bitch
                        "Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet" – Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I got hit directly on the funny bone yesterday. That hurt a fair bit, sent tingles up and down my entire arm and left a nice little cut.

Not the worst, but it wasn't fun.

Comment

At the nae 2013, defending delta's base i got shot in the fore head from no more than 15 ft away by a sniper! The only bit of bare skin showing too! Many words were said under my breath and there was a nice big bleeding welt for a good week

Comment

took one right to the head on sunday at CQB Tact. by a team mate... MY MISSUS!! i walked up to the left of her and as i hit a guy out i was about to say Lor lets... Bang Vector from 5 ft doesnt miss and at 346-349 fps it hurt ALOT. massive cut on my forehead and lots of blood on my lenses.. looked pretty cool though
                              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak View Post
                                My most painful hit was a bb to the eye. A very stupid mistake of mine was not wearing eye protection whilst pretending to shoot a friend with an unloaded weapon. We didn't know he had a bb in the chamber. He said he was aiming for my balls though at 20ft away with a sniper at 420fps. I'm lucky it didn't hit a few mm's to the left otherwise I'd be blind, but i learnt never to ever be reckless and stupid like that again.
                                I knew I had seen this before, just saw your post on Reddit! Small internet!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X